What is the coolest movie you have ever seen? One that just absolutely blew your mind?

Avengers? Guardians of the Galaxy? Star wars? or something else what blew your mind

Most Helpful Guy

• Christopher Nolan's movies (The Dark Knight Trilogy, The Prestige, Memento, The Following and Inception)
    Joss Whedon's The Avengers
    David Fincher's Seven
    Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange

• No surprised here. Because I am a movie junkie. I am hoping to be a filmmaker. That is my goal!

Thanks for MHO! :D

What Girls Said 10

• shutter island was a mind fuck

• Just anything from Joss Whedon...
    But there wasn't really ever a movie that blew my mind. It was more the TV show Buffy than anything else...

• 1|0
  • Detachment... this movie is awesome

• American Beauty. Great performance by Kevin Spacey. The film is funny, sad, and disturbing at the same time. I've probably watched it a couple of dozen times.

• The movie Mr. Nobody. I've watched it so many times and its always mind blowing. I still dont even fully understand it, its hard to explain and comprehend. if you watch it, you'll understand what I mean haha

• Oh come on, I can't name only one :( haha. I wouldn't exactly say blew my mind, but that I found them amazing or great.

• escape plan

• Inception is really great! :)

• Valentine's day :)

What Guys Said 5

• Her
    wish i watched it with a girl

• I agree lol

• @COCOCHANEL it's just such a mind blowing movie. the way they deliver the plot like oh emm effing gee! and Jaquin Pheonix did such an amazing job IMO. it won an award like almost instantly! it is the first of its kind of movie that i have seen delivered this way. and its kinda really romantic and fun and yet sad all at the same time. its just such a good movie. mind blowing! which is why i answered as such in this post :D i honestly can't think of words to express how amazing it is. you just gotta watch it

• Spaceballs "seriously the ship turned into mega maid? No way!"

• No movie absolutely blew my mind. There are many movies I like but none are totally crazy good.

• warrior is a good movie.

• Desi Boyz - saw this movie several times and will see it several times more;)