What is the weirdest food combination you have ever tried?

I've put ketchup on pretty much everything, including popcorn. I've also put sweet onion dressing on veggie burgers. What is the weirdest combination you have ever tried?

Most Helpful Girl

• last year my class (private school, 8th grade, 11 ppl) went to branson missouri for our class trip. while at a buffet place the 7 girls mixed:

soft serve chocolate ice cream

salt

pepper

sugar

ketsup

lemon juice

and a few other random things.

and then.

all of the girls got a TINY bit on one of our fingers and tried it. BARF! yuck lmao duhh.

and so we called michael over to our table and told him to try it. he picked up the little bowl and F***ING DRANK IT! lmao but then spit it back into the dish dish and said 'omg that is the nastiest. omg! discustingg. uugghhhh.' lmfao he was eating slices of lemon to get rid of the nasty flavor! wow. so. gullible. but still. LMFHAO!

What Guys Said 1

• In the past, I have fried up some bacon till it becomes brittle, broke it up and baked it into some sugar cookies. (I was 7) They were delicious.

What Girls Said 3

• italian dressing on mac and cheese. there's others as well but I can't think off the top of my head a lot of people think I'm weird cause I eat some of the weirdest stuff but if it tastes good I eat it and I always tell em don't mock it till you try it.

• I LOVE Italian salad dressing. My friends think I'm disgusting because I put it on everything. But, its the best when its on rice! You should try it!

• Twizzillers and nacho cheese it was surprisingly good ^^