Stretch marks and scars?

If you met a girl who is beautiful, very polite and a complete sweetheart, who had a really bad past, I'm talking awful and used to cut herself but doesn't anymore and never would again, but now she has a lot of scars on her arms and the top of her thighs, and also has stretch marks on her breasts, hips and thighs, if you got to know her, and cared for her before you saw them would you still be attracted to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I most likely would but that's because I hide my own scars on my arms so I would understand how it is/was for her. I mean you have to get to know the girl and fall for her when you love her she will be beautiful in your eyes no matter what. That's me though other guys would probably be different about it but I can't know for sure.

What Guys Said 2

• well guys can be shallow but not tht shallow. Scars/stretch marks don't matter at all don't worry about it.

• well yeah. I mean I've dated emo/goth/punk girls. it doesn't matter to me what went on in there past as long as I have feelings for them. looks arnt all that important, its how the personalitys match up.

What Girls Said 2

• The RIGHT people will see past your scars and stretch marks. If you're really concerned about them, try cocoa butter or some other over-the-counter scar remedies. You might also be blowing these scars out of proportion. I notice my own scars all the time but no one else ever sees them (well, they don't say anything about them, at least).

• Im an x-cutter myself and so is my boyfriend I also have stretch marks on my hips and most guys who are worth being with love you for you and don't let the pasts damage effect how they see you