Do you like make up on girls?

Do guys like make up on girls?

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• 1|0
    0|0
  • Only a little bit in my opinion. I like just a little bit of something. To add a little spark or glow to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha no , ugly girls always are ugly girls , pretty girls always are pretty girl. Girls use cheatcodes on their face ( thick make up , surgery.. ) are the worst , gameover ! Normal girl can be prettier with practice , their spirit better , stronger sexier body and deeper eyes attract all man without a slightest layer of make up.
    But that not applies to ugly ones , they better go to business ways and get richer instead of some plastic surgery , trying to be hopeless beauties , some are even so ugly that surgery can't help at all , just less ugly , can't become beauties. Chose your way wise ! Don't know what level you are? ugly , normal or pretty? Just compare to everyone around you or ask your parent , ask them say the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally no. There are exceptions, but 9 times out of 10 no makeup looks way, way better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fine as long as they don't turn themselves from looking like Beyonce to Kate perry !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, absolutely hate it. I prefer the natural look, looks much more prettier.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all, hate it actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • No hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • not really but just little bit is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but should not be exaggerated...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes as long has its not heavy make up then its too much for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys do, some guys don't. I personally don't care. I once told the girl I like that she didn't need it. That it's only a bonus. Make up to me, is a bonus

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't wear makeup. I prefer to be 100% naturally me all of the time. I don't break out (perhaps for one consecutive week in the summer, but it's not bad).

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them like it. They say they don't though.

0|0
    0|0