Who do you find more attractive? Natalie Portman or Kristen Steward?

title says it all! who do you find more attractive? Natalie Portman? or Kristen Steward? i prefer Natalie Portman
www.insomniacmania.com/.../Natalie_Portman_3.jpg
assets-s3.usmagazine.com/.../...en-stewart-467.jpg

0|1
17|30

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol any other choices...

Like Kristen Stewart so dull in her movies but I like her tomboy style (Snow White, Twilight, and Catch that Kid). Yet in most her movies, she always got two dudes fighting over her. Even in that horrid movie "On the Road".

And Natalie Portman okay but I do like her in her movies better (Star Wars, The Professional, No Strings Attached, Where the Heart is, etc.)

Guess I'll go with Nat Portman...

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 30

What Girls Said 16

• Natalie Portman hands down. She has a gorgeous face. I think she is probably the only woman who can rock EVEN the BALD look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Natalie Portman. She's gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how it's a contest imo.
    Natalie is just gorgeous.

1|1
    0|0
  • I find Natalie Portman far more attractive, but is probably because I like cute girls. Kristen Stewart without makeup is unattractive, with makeup she looks like a wear wolf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natalie Portman would annihilate Kristen Stewart in any beauty competition. I've never met a man that could deny Natalie's beauty, but I know several who find Kristen unattractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who would choose Kristen over Natalie?

2|1
    0|0
  • Of course Natalie. She has everything, intelligence, beauty, talent.. all :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Babe.. Natalie Portman by a freaking mile! Haha ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my that is sooo hard! Theyre both equallyhot but somehow i really like Kristens attitude and stuff. So kristen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course natalie portman
    I find kristen steward look like a boy

0|0
    0|0
  • Natalie Portman...

0|0
    0|0
  • NATALIE! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Natalie Portman is a babe!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kristen Stewart is pretty in this pic but in most of her pictures she's a weirdo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natalie Portman, Kristen has nothing on her. Natalie is just stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natalie is beautiful so I pick her. Kristen is meh.

People have told me I look like both of them at different times IRL, and I only took Natalie as a compliment haha.

0|0
    0|0