Ladies! Skirts this season?

I've been out shopping the past couple of weeks and I haven't seen very many skirts on display. Usually there's at least a couple of racks with skirts... not this season! What's going on? Are they not in style this season?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are not in fashion this year. Also, don't wear white pants after labor day. Let's keep it classy! Jesus, don't they teach you ladies anything anymore? That's it! I've had enough out of you young lady. Now here, sit up straight and balance this book on your head. =) - j

What Guys Said 1

• well its about to get cold again, for us east coasters (im actually midwest, but I consider myself east coast cause ohio is on est) anyway, no point in going for skirts now, with the weather change and all

What Girls Said 2

• keep wearing the high-waisted a-line minis from summer, as long as they're neutral and not a summer fabric (mid-weight cottons and denims are always appropriate)...just throw tights, leggings, thick socks, boots, whatever you want to wear to keep your legs warm...the silhouette carries through the fall though.

• The trouble is that I can't find any high-waisted A-line minis because they aren't in stores.

Also, I can't wear high-waisted things because I'm large-chested and that is a big no-no.

But I appreciate the advice! =)

• You know what, you're right lol

You could always try looking online.