Want to get a second tattoo?

I'm thinking of getting a second tattoo. But everyone says it has to mean something. I mean I got my first one on my upper right back 2 years ago which is my horoscope sign sigitarius. So my second one should mean something?

Most Helpful Guy

• People say tattoos should mean something to decrease the likelihood you'll regret them later in life. Getting dumb trendy tattoos like 'gagnam style' sounds cool in 2013, but stupid as Hell in 2023.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah it should mean something, but it should mean something TO YOU. What it means outside of your head or to someone else doesn't count unless it's visible when you're in regular clothes.

It could be something you just think looks cool

• Of course not!! It's your body, you can do with it what you want!! The best would be of course to think good about it but if you want something just because it's beautiful... then why not have it?

What Girls Said 1

• I think all tattoos should mean something. I have my daughters name on my wrist. Want another but dont know what :)