Is my hair a turn off?

my hair is naturally curly and blonde

my hair looks exactly like this

link

should I change it?

Most Helpful Girl

• If your hair really looks like that, you're very lucky!

just make sure that you don't forget to style it and keep it in a good, healthy condition. That should keep frizz at bay, which is one of the main drawbacks of curly hair.

Grrrr I'm jealous ;)

What Guys Said 1

• I very much doubt there's a lot of men out there who would find hair like that a turn-off. Keep it, looks good.

What Girls Said 9

• nooooooo. don't change it. I think a hair like this is giving you a genuine barbie look. men like blond, long curly hair.

and I like it too. my hair is blond and straight so I can't wait to be longer to make it the same as yours.

• Curls are cute :) I have curly hair too but mine is brown haha, if yours is as healthy as that girl's then you have nothing to worry about! If you want to change your look up every now and then, just invest in a good hair straightener :)

• Heeeeeeeeeell no! You're hair's gorgeous!

• Thats pretty! I wish I had curly hair! Don't change it.

• Why would that be a turn off? I think it's very nice. My sister is a brunette with hair like that.

• I<333 that!

Duuude keep it!

• no its very pretty girl don't change a thing

• no I think it looks pretty

• no, I think curly hair is pretty.