Hey girls....(and I guess some guys lol)...which superhero would you rather be saved by?

Like Batman, Superman, Incredible Hulk, etc ,etc...(or maybe a villan if you want)

Updates:
Well for me I would want mystique to save me...so then I wouldn't see the same person all the time haha...

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I've always liked Gambit from X-Men :]

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm... I'd go with Gambit from the X-Men :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha that's a funny question I would have to say batman and I'm not sure why!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh Incredible Hulk is too scary, I would rather be saved by Batman's beautiful ripped body and lol to the girl under me (that sounds wrong) but no, Edward Cullen can't do sh*t.

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman. He's kind of creepy looking if you think about it but I love how mysterious he is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Superman! He is my all time fave superhero!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm. Wolverine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definately Superman, I think he would be hot, if he really existed, which he doesn't.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Power Girl - link

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I wanna be saved by her too lol...is she really a super heroine? or just a drawing?

• Show All
    • Yep. I'm huge into comics man. I wouldn't make that kinda crap up.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. Did my advice help?

• I suppose I should have to say Wonder Woman, for all the obvious reasons. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Black Cat in leather suit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seeing as you mentioned "villains" should I be assuming that "Saved" is really more of a euphemism for f*cking?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ummm...I guess but its your words not mine lol...

• Show All
    • Http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1c/Batmanthekillingjoke.jpg

• Here she is now

http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/o/Oracle_Barbara_Gordon_2.jpg