Least and most.

What do you consider the most attractive piercing and the least attractive. If you don't like them at all say why.

Most Helpful Guy

• most attractive piercing for me is belly button.

least attractive piercing is ether nose or lip piercing or any other mic place like that because it doesn't look conferable and just unpleasant to the eyes. only thing that would be less attractive than that would be piercing of private parts (down below) that's just nasty.

What Guys Said 6

• The other day I saw this guy who had a conch piercing with a huge barbell, probably 2 or 4 gauge, through it. It is probably the single stupidest looking piercing I have ever seen. Besides something ridiculous like that I would say septum piercings are least attractive. Most piercings can look good on certain people, but I don't think septums look good on anyone.

• All piercings are unattractive to me, but the one I hate the most by far is a tongue ring.

• Always been fond of belly button pierceings. never a fan of nose lip or genital piercings. and the nipples are ok. but I like ear pierces.

• Least is any where on the face except maybe a small nose stud.

Most favourite to me is belly button

• None really.

• my... "fluffy" friend has his nipples pierced. I have never been more attracted to a man before :D

seriously: least is ... damn most piercings are hot on girls...

most is belly button, specially if she has a nice flat (hell even a nice rounded) tummy :D

What Girls Said 5

• Snakebites annoy me (I just don't find them attractive) and tiny diamond studs in the nose are beautiful (on most people).

• I like lip piercings, but not in the center, and a Monroe looks cool on most people.

I don't like the piercings that go like across the nose, between the eyebrows - I think it's called a bridge?

(This isn't for guys, just in general)

• nipple rings can look Extremely Hot on some guys..mm

i don't really have a least favourite type of piercing since I'm really into body modification, but I guess a septum would be really hard to pull off. however of course, too many piercings crowded together is just fugly and tasteless.

• I prefer none on guys.

• most-earring

least-septum