Guys: what kind of style on women in college catches your eye?

do you like girls that dress up everyday? nice tops and skinny jeans?

or girls that keep it simple like tshirt and jeans? hoodies...abercrombie sweats...

ugg boots? heels? flats? flip flops? what is cuter and what do you prefer ideally?

hair- do like messy buns and updo's or always blow dried/straightened down hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like when women have a casual look; either in jeans and and some kind of top or with a big T-shirt and short-shorts with flip flops/sneakers...and the hair in either a messy bun or something. If I see a girl that always wears heels or Ugg boots and her hair is always done then I think she is very high maintenance and really into herself, and if a girl always wears A+F/Hollister then I think she is too trendy to have a style of her own. Also, I think flats almost always do not look good because they remind me of something an elementary English teacher would wear.

What Guys Said 3

• Nice tops and Skinny Jeans. Of course not over the top trendy. Casual yet classy shows that she cares about how she looks. Also, if I see a girl who is dressing nice everyday, I can tell she is obviously trying to impress someone with her looks...

• I like a sort of old-fashioned look. Skirts and blouses, semi-formal.

I'm sure there are names for the styles I mean, but I know jack about fashion, so I'll have to do a little research to find examples.

• do you like girls that dress up everyday? nice tops and skinny jeans?

that one

What Girls Said 1

• It just depends on the guy.

• Thanks for stating the obvious, but I would like to know what the different types of guys prefer from their own taste on this website... ;]