Now the iPhone 6 has been realised how do you feel about?

Are you thinking it is good and I am going to get one or are you feeling it is a let down.

What are the reasons for your feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• My problem with the iPhone is it's very limited to what Apple considers to be "the right ui" for people, they limit end user control of the device much more than Android does.

Pre-rooting and pre-jailbreaking Android gives more control to the user and post it's much much more as rooting > jailbreaking.

They have been slow to the game in many things including different screen sizes for different consumers and building in NFC which they just dropped into this latest release.

All in all yeah they released the iPhone 6 but it's nothing revolutionary. I would much rather wait for more Project Ara news.

What Girls Said 13

• Ok so this probably doesn't answer your question. But i just watched that South Park iphone/human centipede episode... I think it's scarred me, cause now whenever i hear someone talk about a new apple product i just envision Kyle eating some Asian dudes poop and my reaction is "Oh God NO! Whyyyyyy! Whyyyyyy!"

• apple never fails to disappoint. I'm not gonna get it, I don't have that kind of cash lying around and I have well working 3 year old samsung
    I honestly have no idea how apple is able to sell the pretty much same phone every year for a shitload of money

• They are expecting to sell 80 million by the end of the year. That's gonna be so much money lol

• Alright the sapphire crystal was a perfect Idea I said they should do that last year glad they actually did now phones won't shatter ! Total plus the size is better but I won't lie I like having it small it's perfect for me but I know it's for competing with android. But over all I'll buy it down the road not right now but I'm excited :)

• They still don't have the crystal sapphhire displays unfortunately. They just put a harder glass screen on it

• They only put the crystal sapphire on the watch

• As ihatethis said, no sapphire display yet, too expensive to stick in so far.

The size, they copied the truck Samsung has, double tap (not press) the home button and the app icons on the top of your screen move down.

Apple is still late to the game in many aspects though, just putting NFC now, just making bigger screens now. Cmon man. I'll wait for Project Ara news cause modular smartphone = I love the idea.

• I'm fine with my s5.
    Its better than iphones and the battery is amazing👍

• I thinks it is a mix of samsung, android, and amazons fire phone. I don't thinks there is such "innovations" on it. they don't even have specific app for plus or specifically designed pen. and after the leakage of celebrity photos I'm not too sure about the security of the apple pay which was fire phones feature.

• Well I am getting the new iPhone but I will not be using Apple pay.

• Thank you :)

• My current phone is really quite old now so decided it is time for an upgrade.

• Not interested in apple's phones :( it's always has the same design, the same programmes and the same games "it's always the same" :(
    So boring.

• I already have mine pre-ordered haha. Im excited for it!

• Me to I am getting one to. Are you getting the 4.7 inch or 5.5

• Something* haha

• Yeah you can usually see the shape of the girls phone when it is in her ass pocket, not that I look. I never check girls asses out I am a good boy hahaaha :P

• I am in love with apple, every product they make I think is brilliant. But the iPhone 6 I'm my so sure about. It sort of seems like they are trying to copy samsung.

• It's starting to look like a galaxy phone

• They have gone more galaxy looking. Samsung should sue them haha :P

• They probably will sue them. Haha jusy like apple sued th for having "square round phones"

• Well I personally believe most of the reason Apple did all that suing to Samsung was in efforts to try and tone them down. I believe Apple was scared of how powerful Samsung were becoming in the phone market.

• too big for the way i want to use it

• Yeah well thinking about it I could imagine both phones being bigger than the previous one would be harder for girls to get in some of their clothes. Like for example their tight jeans which often do not have hip pockets or their tight faux leather pants. Girls resort to putting their phone in their butt pocket (well some of them) it would struggle to fit more in there to.

• No I meant her original comment. It was a joke lol

• The phone is way too thin

• I have never heard someone complain about a phone being too thin before. Are you thinking it will slide out of your hand to easy?

• No I just don't see the point in apple making the phone slimmer & slimmer each year

• They think people like slimmer and slimmer things. Which is true to a certain stage. After something reaches a certain stage it can become so slim it is not very user-friendly anymore. Everything made by Apple and other companies is going like that. I bought a new Macbook pro at the beginning of this year and it is a lot slimmer than the ones say 2 years ago.

• It looks a bit big. I plan to stick with my 5C for now. I got it back in March

What Guys Said 16

• I'll sum it up like this
    *medicore specs
    * weak battery
    * too large to be smallish, so it loses the size advantage
    * lots of bragging over very little

harsh i know, but after looking at its specs and comparing them to other phones available i see that it's a run o the mill phone that costs more than its competitors. Its only selling points are the OS, which i personally don't like due to the lack of customization, and its relatively small size compared to the other on the market (however it's still too large to be considered small).

• The bigger screen sounds great. I don't want to spend money on one though. I'm pretty indifferent on most stuff like this. I'm happy with a smart phone that works.

• Yeah the bigger screen does sound good. What I don't understand is people going on about how Apple is copying Samsung. Well you could say they have done that with the bigger screen thing but then if your in business and another company provides something that becomes really popular of course you follow, if you don't your out of business.

• Most really want to be right :) They don't want their way of thinking to be wrong. It goes much further than a phone.

• That is exactly what it is. Like I have a Samsung. Even just the fact I own a Samsung would make some people that own iPhones feel they have to say why they don't like Samsung's and this is because they feel I am telling them they made the wrong choice. I am not telling them that but that is the way people feel. I have only had one person do this but it I believe it was because she owned an iPhone and felt I was simply saying she made the wrong choice. The same works in the reverse if a Samsung owner has to tell an iPhone owner why they hate iPhones all the time.

• To me it looks like apple got too big, too fast. Now they're running out of ideas. Samsung and the android actually listen to people and what they want. Apple is a sell out. Telling people what they want. I agree with another person who said apple is slowly dying

• i dont think either. I think its quite attractive and reasonably built for today’s standard phone needs but I wouldn’t personally buy it because I already have an iPhone that is just as capable. Maybe not as fast or efficiently but it still does the job.

The thing about technology is it’s like a sprawling city. Once you build a town you begin building and building for improvement. Same goes for a smart phones. An idea is born (equivalent to a town) and is built, it is tested and used until finally somebody sparks an idea to improve on top of the idea that was once a new. Those ideas (although aren’t completely original) are for improvement and to maximize what we already have, make sense? That’s what the IPhone 6 is all about.

Bottom line there is no innovation involved. It is just an improvement. Until I see the new ideas pop in the iPhones, then I will most likely purchase it.

• That is very true about technology, you can't always keep up with the very latest all the time. That is why I don't buy a new one every time one comes out.

• I feel it's just another scheme/tool to rob iSheep of their money. I personally like Android as it's based on Linux, best OS ever =D.

• Most the features are old news for android users.

• I didn't see (granted I haven't spent too much time looking into it) any must have features that would make me want to run out and buy it. I'll stick with my old IPhone

• I think it looks cool and all but I dont think having one is matter of life and death as some people think with the whole brands thing. If people get it thats cool just dont want people to go on about it all the time :)

• Yeah the thing with new phones and stuff like that is people look at it for say the first week and are like ooo cool and then after that they don't think about it again.

• I hate all iphones but when i saw the iphone 6+ i really like it. I wouldn't buy it though because it uses ios and android is much better.

• I heard that iPhones have been worse than other brands for battery life to.

• I wish I could get it but I already have the iPhone 5s so that would be a waste of money.
    I thought it looked really good but I'll have to see the reviews and everything.

• Yeah well that is the thing isn't it you can never keep up with the very latest all the time. It is just a waste of money trying.

• Yeah and you will be able to get the Apple watch too if you want it. Apple have said it will work on anything iPhone 5 or newer.

• I don't have the money for something like that. I don't think it would be useful enough to buy unless you have money and wanted something new or neat to buy. I'll be interested to see how expensive they made the gold model

• They lost me on IPhone 4. Slowly dying company.

• I'm pretty disappointed...

• I feel like you aren't taking advantage of its spell-check feature.

• It sucks they bumped the price this high.. then again. Im not an iphone user.

• Yeah they say that is because of the use of Sapphire glass instead of Gorilla Glass.

• I think its some sort of plastic. I read something were they claim to replace a screen thats cracked with a plastic one. But that could be wrong tho..

• Oh ok my Samsung has hard drops face down and it has come out fine. As for iPhones well there is a shop that puts new screens in the ones that are out of guarantee for like $120 or something.

• still have a long way to catch Samsung...

• Camera is weak in my opinion

• I know the number of mega pixels of the camera is not the only that contributes to good images but at the same time I would have thought with this iPhone we would have seen a boost to at least 10 mega pixels minimum.

• Yeah it is. I did not look either I just saw something in one of your other posts I think it was.

• I know the post you're talking about. The English girl that purchased plane tickets here.