Favourite piece of clothing?

Favourite piece of clothing! How simple is that? What is a must have in your wardrobe? Or your favourite piece of clothing?

Mine: My Harley Davidson Shirt (in my profile picture) its warm, its an oversized long sleeve that is so soft and comfy.. Sigh.. 😏πŸ˜₯

3418

Most Helpful Girl

• An old, worn out, blood and paint stained button down - flannel - that my dad gave me before he died. It's huge on me, because he was a pretty big "alpha" guy, being from the Army and going into the police force and all. But I love it. <3

What Guys Said 18

• Never had a favorite until I had to buy a suit for a banquet. I got soo many co. pimento and looks when I wore it that evening/night.
    I'll pick my SUIT! Never wore it again though.:(

• Hahaha time to crash someones wedding in it! 😝

• I know right! It was one longgg night of drinking next to my old man.

• Hahhaa yeah i would assume so..

• My collection of Armani jeans! Definitely irreplaceable certain colours and styles.

• Take good care of them Mr! Hehe

• I'll just pm you lol

• lol ok sounds good hahaha

• Just clean dark overshirt is fine for me. I wouldn’t say an article of clothing is a must have in your wardrobe. Just doesn’t apply to me since im constantly changing up my style.

• With us girls its either a black dress, or a nice coat that you can just pop on etc.. Hence the must have (you just want something you can change it up a bit) but yes a dark overshirt 😏

• My Kooples suits. No question about it.

• Gray camouflage cargo pants. Gotta have them extra pockets. I also like my Wimpy t-shirt.

http://images.oldglory.com/product/73627f.jpg

• Nothing. Hahahaha. Maybe my boxers? O. o idk.

• i prefer my favorite band T all black with my favorite album art print on front and band logo on back

• I love my button up shirts. Lol

• You can never go wrong with a Henley T-shirt! But scarves are cool too. My favorite would have to be a peacoat, they add distinction and class!

• I love my call of duty black ops 2 shirt.

• My custom converse all-stars.

• Nothing really.

• Em calvin kleins

• I don't have a favotite clothes cause I don't wear clothes in my home

• A black slim fit long sleeves. Never goes wrong and always classy.

• Especially with a nice pair of dark jeans! You definitely can't go wrong with that!

• The tube sock I knut into.

I wash it every week to prevent it from becoming how you say... concreted?

• I like bras. They look sexy on women. And lingerie.

• I'd like to see you in lingerie sometime, misscoffeehead.

• Hmmm... I'm sensing that you probably want me to pm you? :p XD

• Hmm if i know you, we would probably continue on "chatting" in pms

• i like to wear full body armor all the time so i can't be killed

• with ugg boots :D

• yes, i think it will be camo coloured. That's a pretty good idea. Then people won't see me too haha. Do you want to wear the camo with me and we'll match?

• Hahaha yeah why not! I want the whole outfit though! Hat, green paint on my face! The freaking works! Hehe

What Girls Said 33

• Does that include shoes? Because if it does it's these:

images.asos-media.com/.../image4xl.jpg

If not then this:

i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...adies-warm-long-jacket.jpg -coat

Even though I have similar shoes, a coat and the pants... Hahaha
    A similar shirt too... I love winter clothing. o. O ^-^

• My favorite (and most) thing I wear is a white (wifebeater type) tank top with one of my comfortable, form fitting pair of premium jeans with my rhinestone (bling!) thongs ;) Sometimes accessorize with low belt and jewelry if I wanna look a bit fancier, lol. If it happens to be cold outside I'll include my black leather jacket and wear boots instead of thongs. To me this outfit will never go out of style!

• Argh! Great choice babe! Hehe i usually wear the same thing but sometimes i switch the leather jacket for a nice knitted cardigan πŸ˜‹

• Carhart Pink Denim/Canvas Jacket. It's about a size too big, warm and comfy. My boyfriend gave it to me, love both of them!

• I have this black velvet hoodie from Victorias Secret that has sparkly, silver embellished wings on the back. I LOVE this hoodie so flipping much. I also have this long flowing coat that is so pretty and colorful. It's hard to describe how it looks though. :p
    I also have this lolita-style black trench-type coat, that flares out. I get so many compliments on it. It's SO cute! I wear it with leggings and boots a lot in the winter. :)

• My Lakers And Brooklyn Nets Pjs, even though I also want the Heat Pjs

ak1.polyvoreimg.com/.../l.jpg

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b272d6427157.jpg

I think I wear it better tho lol

• My favorite is my Phantom Regiment shirt. (Phantom Regiment is a professional drum and bugle corps with a fantabulous color guard, and I'm planning to audition this December). It's a fitted black sparkly T-Shirt that fits just right, and it's made of super comfy material. It says "DREAM BIG" with the A replaced by the Phantom Regiment logo. The best thing about it is that I can dance in it while practicing for Phantom Regimwnt! :)

• Old Navy shirts and shorts. They are stylish and comfortable, I wear them everyday until winter

• Hmmm.. My jeans that show off my booty lol

• My 100.7 WMSS bird t shirt.. Well its 3/4 length.. and the sleeves are blue.. And the rest of the shirt is supposed to be white, but really it's yellow and it might have a stain her and there.. But yeah I love it.

• I would say a tank and my comfy cotton little shorts :) Can't go wrong there! ;)

• Haha talk about comfy to the extreme babe! I like that on a nice hot day

• Hell yeah and where I'm sitting... Here in Texas which seems like Hell, sounds pretty good to me!! Haha! ;)

• Flip flops, and lingerie

• My tie-dye shirt from UO. Olive that damn shirt.

• Leggings because they are so comfy.
    Boots
    Beanies
    I have this jean vest and a camo one with studs that I love!
    My Joker hoodie. I love the Joker!

• Haha i like vest, but vest with hoodies! Hehe 😏

• Jeans and anything long sleeved is so hard to find. I tried to find a sweater last winter, and everything was too short. Drives me crazy. lol

• Arghh that must! Yeah pretty hard to find clothes that actually fit..

• My collection of punk rock band shirts i wore back in high school :3 dont even wear them anymore cuz Im afraid theyll fall apart of so much use back in the day.. almost ten years ago, damn time does fly :p

• Heheh got to love them.. Hmm probably dont wear them hehe, re order new ones (if possible) you probably still could πŸ˜‹

• My leather jacket! Fits like a glove I've had it years it goes with everything you can dress it up or down I just love it:)

• I'm weirdly obsessed with all head wear.

• Bows? Bows are what i like wearing the most when it comes to head wear! They look so cute

• I have dofferent kind of things. i have many favourite ones, not only one or two

• black motorcycle boots

• A black small dress. EVERYONE should have one.

• My black leather jacket :) It matches most of my clothes and I really really love it. <3

• Great choice babe! I have several lol its a must have here in Australia

• thanks :) I feel like I'm in love with black leather jackets in general... They are so rocking fabulous :D

• My over-sized Ramones T-shirt. It has a great history behind and I feel so comfortable in it.

• I love wearing a cute dress. I have this one green dress that is super soft and really comfortable. It's awesome <3.

• Tank tops.. and workout shorts.. they are a must have!

• My yoga pants that I got for cheap. It is black so it matches with everything, I can wear sandals or sneakers with it. It's so great for a laid back or slightly dressed up look.

• Hehe babe here in Australia if you wore your yoga pants, all the guys would stalk you (its a fasionable piece of clothing here!) hehe πŸ™ˆ

• I like skirts in general :)

• Aww, you have to at least have several good pairs! Hehe we just moved into spring and its time to grab some new skirts for my closest!

• My "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good" t-shirt. Potterheads unite!

• My dark red three quarter button down from guess :)

• Leggings and riding boots

• i love my yoga or pj pants

• Skinny jeans, Chuck Taylor shoes, sweaters, hoodies, and jackets.

• More from Girls
    3