Is good and long hair an attraction for guys?

Is having long, brown and straight hair a turn on for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, so long as it's clean and well taken care of, long hair is definitely attractive. (It's easier to grab on to in times of need and few things rival its heavenly feel on bare skin). It doesn't even have to be perfectly groomed either -- I personally love the hand-tossed, just rolled out of bed look for a variety of reasons.

But personally I think hair CAN get TOO LONG for some girls -- if it's past the mid-length of the back, I think it starts to look a little "dated". Short to medium length hair on the other hand, is also hot and tends to give the girl a more sophisticated elegance of confidence and style. Short hair also has the added benefit of not detracting from "the view" when girls are performing certain administrations on guys.

What Guys Said 7

• No I don't necessarily think so. Some men prefer one thing, some prefer another. There is no general rule about hair color or length. Make the best of what you have and be happy. Happiness with your own self is much more of a turn on for guys.

• Yes, long straight hair is always the best. Better than putting it up, better than short hair, better than curly hair, better than poofy hair. Make sure it shines and you can easily run your fingers, a brush, or a comb through it, and it must feel soft. Make sure it has that brushed look.

• Brown, no

Straight and long, yes

Do a black low-lite and/or blond hi-lite - NO block chunks, do groups of strands

• It can be. Pretty much any hairstyle can be a turn-on for guys, as long as you wear it with confidence. Personally, I like the layered look on medium to long hair, but it's not a deciding factor by any means.

• Definitely YES

when you guys have short hair, you look like boys

• O-o-o-h, YES!!. I think short hair should be made illegal on women. Don't you hate those makeover shows on TV when they cut a girl's lovely long hair into a shorter style? Drives me so crazy I shout at the TV.

I know long hair needs a lot of work to keep it nice, but it's worth the effort girls, honestly.

• Well I used to have long hair like up to my waist and then I cut it! Now its a little past my shoulders. Do you think that's too short or is it a good length?

• I think that long hair is possibly the most sexy part of a woman especially when it's black. I don't know why but the biggest turn on for me has always been long hair.

What Girls Said 3

• First of all usually; hair color doesn't matter to the guys. Why would it? Not many guys care about things you have to change. I have long blonde hair; its naturally scrunchy/wavy but I can change it to anything I would like. In example: very straight. Scrunches. Curled. Waved.

Usually around the boobs is a good length for guys. Mine is half way down

• no

• good