For women only do you dress up a lot?

I think being dressed up a lot adds class and elegance for a woman.

0|0
14|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like dressing up. It tends to draw people's attention to you, and I try to avoid that... haha
    Plus, my casual clothes are so much more comfortable.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• True, girls wearing little clothing absolutely disgusts me since it kind of looks like who would have 5 boyfriends and be a slut

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Always. I work in a business office, so skirts/dresses, hosiery and heels are the norm. However, I do happen to appreciate all aspects of femininity and enjoy dressing that way, feel more at home in a skirt or dress, and "live" in heels. To each his (or her) own, but that's just me. Dressing up brings a feeling of confidence for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, I like to dress up but looking like I didn't tried too hard. Fashion is def important for me too. Nice clothes always makes a good impression.

0|0
    1|0
    • You and I have a lot in common. I am always dressed up in a dress or skirt suit and or blouse , stockings always on my legs, and wearing three inch heels. I think appearance is everything and people will like and respect you more.

• i dress as simply as possible.. but i sometimes wear a scarf to spice up my looks

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dressing sexy, it makes me feel good and I enjoy showing off all my hard work keeping fit and trim.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can probably count on my fingers the amount of times I've gotten dressed up in my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I LOVE getting dressed up!! :) I own more dresses/skirts than I do anything else. I hate wearing pants lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean wearing a lot of clothing items? Like jackets and scarvs and staff? I think less is more :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I always dress as if I'm at work or at dinner date.
    Does not matter what day it is, what I'm doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy being well dressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • On weekday I wear leggings trousers and blah blah , hair up and no make up I dress up on weekends

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dress up a lot. I just wear casual tees and jeans.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I only dress up when I have to... most times I just dress in something comfy and casual

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. I like to try out clothes at stores

0|0
    0|0