Girls, what is your favorite eye color on a guy with brown/black hair?

I have jet black hair and dark brown eyes. I was thinking of getting colored contacts. Which color would look best on me? Oh and I have tanned skin.
Thanks! :)

• Green
    55% (11)25% (2)46% (13)Vote
  • Hazel
    15% (3)12% (1)14% (4)Vote
  • Grey
    5% (1)12% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • Blue
    20% (4)51% (4)29% (8)Vote
  • Honey
    5% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Dark brown/black eyes.
    Or green eyes.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh and don't get contacts. 2 reasons:
      1) Dark hair, dark eyes look better.
      2) A guy who would get contacts would be completely unattractive to me because I'd know he's wasting time caring about his appearance like girls do. I like manly guys whose main concern is with how capable, strong, smart they are. Not with how pretty they look. Be clean and that's the most you should want to do for your looks.

• Show All
    • Thanks for the opinion by the way :)

• If you need them, of course plain ones. ^^
      I hope they're comfortable for you. =D

What Girls Said 16

• I have no specific eye-color preference. But generally speaking I've only ever been attracted to dark hair and dark eyes, so I am going to say brown or black. I wouldn't wear colored contacts if I were you. They look really bad, no matter how "natural-looking" they tell you they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • First off I go crazy like a Justin Bieber fangirl (on the inside) when I see a guy with dark hair, tan skin, and blue eyes. I. Just. Lose it.
    But also I've never seen a straight guy wear contacts, but I think I'd still like it as long as you try your hardest to make them look natural and not the super cheap ones that look like werewolf eyes haha

0|1
    0|0
  • i am a sucker for ice blue eyes bradley cooper, ian somhalder and the late paul walker (rip) have the most amazing sexy eyes!

0|1
    0|0
    • But my skin tone doesn't match with any of them :P

• since when did skin tone have to match your eyes? lol blue eyes look good on any skin... even black people ex. michael ealy
      But you shouldn't get contacts girls like dark eyes too
      natural is best

• Idgaf about eye color. But don't use colored contacts. They look like shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Light green or light gray.

0|1
    0|0
  • earthy dark greenish eyes are seriously amazing imo, the kind that show green when sun struck, but look darker and hard to tell the color indoors.

0|1
    0|0
  • Where's brown?

My vote is for brown.

0|2
    0|0
    • Never mind that's what I get for not reading the whole question. Colored contacts look ridiculous tbh.

• It does not matter. It all depends on the facial features, that's what makes the person attractive over all, and the shape of the eyes too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely Olive Green or Hazel :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't get contacts. Nothing wrong with brown eyes. And to answer your question... any colour, i don't think it matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted for gray by mistake... Guys with green eyes will always have my vote <3 ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys who have dark hair always look better with dark eyes. So brown is basically the ideal color but if you still wanna get contacts blue would be really nice. Black hair really compliment blue eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Green , blue or hazel

0|1
    0|0
  • Can you try each pair on? Or photo shop yourself? I like honey or blue (A deep blue not laser blue)

0|1
    0|0
  • GREEN GREEN GREEN but all will look great :) just the contrast of green and brown is awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care much about eye color but I presume brown would look good on you.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• A question about this here or anywhere - I'm sure you've read the story of 'The farmer, his son & the donkey' lol :-)

Do what pleases you buddy but know one thing, let it not look beyond 'normal' i. e. blue, green etc may not go with the color we have on our skin & hair. If you do have to use contacts use a lighter shade of brown since the idea has come up to your head, satisfy your urge. But desist from using it for a longer period lest you spoil your perfectly good eyes & lose your originality :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • No colored contact please!

0|1
    0|0