Hollywood or bollywood which one is the best cinema in the world?

Hollywood and Bollywood are both popular cinemas and their names resonate their success around the world. Hollywood is known world-wide and Bollywood is aslo popular

• Hollywood
  • Bollywood
I like special effects of Hollywood. Hollywood has beaten Bollywood in special effect but I like a Bollywood stories. mainly love stories

Most Helpful Girl

• When it comes to special effects Hollywood has Bollywood beat, but I like a lot more Bollywood stories. This is hard... I dislike Hollywood for various reasons :/ it is certainly not the best in the world, neither is Bollywood.

What Girls Said 7

• Hollywood - most of Bollywood films don't make sense and often are replicas of Hollywood movies -only difference being a slightly changed plotline, characters and songs

Nevertheless I have Bollywood and Hollywood fav's

• Of course, Hollywood!

Bollywood is just a copycat. If not for the music and dance, they don't have anything original to offer.. well mostly ;)

• Definetly Hollywood, Bollywood is too annoying.

• I like Bollywood but nothing compares to he aufthentic - Hollywood :-D ^^

• Bollywood is more enjoyable

• None. Filler.

• Of course Hollywood.. lol

What Guys Said 5

• American cinema is better than bollywood... but only when they are shooting far far away from Hollywood. Seriously, all of the best American films were shot outside America, often using British sound stages, extras, or specialists.

• Oh please!!! What did you smoke to even THINK of comparing the two?

Bollywood is crap that is just used to promote a false image of India. Of course they have done a good job at that.

• Of course Hollywood they're proper movies, bollywood has too much dancing and singing and stupid unrealistic storylines.

• Why isn't Nollywood an option buddy.

• Surprised people in the west are aware of Bollywood.