Girls, should I get a haircut?

im going into high school this year and I want to grow out my hair long but I don't know if it looks good or not. should I get a hair cut or keep growing it.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair like that. If I was you I wouldn't cut it.

What Girls Said 8

• i think you'd look good with a shaved head, then wear contacts instead of glasses. you'd have the girls checking you out, honest.

• If you like it like that then don't but I think it would look good shorter!

• I cut it just a bit shorter. But honestly, I had a guy friend with curly hair like yours and he grew it out really long. He called it "my `fro." lol. So yeah, don't worry about it too much.

• ur going in high school now I think it time 4 a new hair cut you dnt have 2 cut ur hair short jus keep the same length of ur hair if you want 2 let it grow out jus get a new hairstyle ur hairdresser should no what goes good with u

• Your hair is nice and thick, so I wouldn't keep it too long. Keep it just about where it is or a little bit shorter.

• ok personoaly I like guys with long hair it usualy looks good. don't grow it too long though. then it looks bad. ask your friends how it looks.

• Yes You should... It probably make you look better (not that you look bad ) Clean and Simple =]

• No, I think it looks good how it is.

What Guys Said 1

• Im gonna be the only guy to comment xD. Well you should...do what you want lol. Most people won't even notice after the first or second day. I find that hair styles mean ohh probably .1% of what people think about you. haha.