Girls can you tell me what you think of me in my picture?

Can you girls tell me what you think of me in my picture. Do you think I am good looking? Thanks xxx

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• You're attractive. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • you look nice dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes you are :3 This anon girl said that you looked "scruffy"; i dont think its bad at all, I actually think its cute. You also seem quite fit, which is nice. Solid 8/10 ;))

0|0
    0|0
  • The nice looking guy with the great personality. just don't become a douche bag and you will have a stampede of girls fighting for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am a douche bag? What does that mean?

• your not a douche bag, a douche bag, in my totally unprofessional opinion, is a guy who stood up girls, treats them like trash, insults them and embarrasses them in front of anyone.

• i would never do that to any girl

• Totally
    Don't get a big ego from all the girls telling you are though ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • good looking :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You've been posting the same qst a few times now. Why?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your actually very attractive Harrison. Don't be insecure about your looks because, everybody is beautiful! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • My mates get all the girls one of my friend has 6 hot girls after him and I have no one after me. I am up set why him and not me? If I get in a relationship in we break up I my be single for along time again. Some people break up single for a few weeks and meet some one else why?

• Yes you are good looking :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute but not my type :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok thanks , I think not many girls like me. I don't meet any

• Show All
    • i may have to

• You're good looking, but a bit scruffy in my opinion. I think it's the facial hair. I've always liked it when young guys such as yourself are clean shaven. It looks better, but that's just what I think.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3