If you could be a fictional character how would you be and why?

The question title explains it all.

Thank you very much :)

lol "how" sorry "who". Sorry for the typo.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fun question! I would be Andrew from Chronicle, the one with the powerful telekinesis. But the thing is, I would be a villain. I want to stand out. I've alway picture myself using destruction and rage to cure my anger. Having this power I would uncontrollably destroy things. Just like Andrew in the movie. I love this movie because Andrew reminds me of well, me. I sound like an evil person but I know this will never happen in real life. It's just a fantasy I have. I get angry a lot and having such powers would satisfy my anger. My anger comes from me being single all my life with no girlfriend. I've always been friendzone and it's gotten to the point where I'll leave the friendship as soon as it happens. I even went for the unattractive girls because their personality is amazing but I would still be friendzoned. But yes, I sound like a loser haha. I'm not, I have many friends and live an amazing life. This is a fantasy I love to think about when I am upset. I want to destroy everything in my path...

• Wow! That was kind of complicated. I think you still sound nice though, as long as you don't act your anger out too much.

• Haha well thanks I guess? But this was really a fun question to answer! And don't worry I'm not that kid who gets angry at everything. In fact I'm 21 and I consider myself mature, like very mature

What Girls Said 6

• Dr. Zhivago by Boris Pasternak, (Russian) is my and my moms' total fav book and movie. It was made a long time ago, but I'm not too sure when. Lara, Yuri Zhivago's (Omar Sharif) lover was played by a wonderful American actress, Julie Christie.
    I would love to be Julie Christie's character, Lara, in the book and on the screen.
    I love Russian history and I love Russian poetry. Although I have never been there, I have seen the Russian ballet in NY and here in LA.
    My mom and I watch Zhivago every Christmas eve. My younger sisters laugh at us though.
    Thank you for asking such a wonderful question. I'm going to call my mom now to make sure she is ok, and remind her of our date this Christmas eve. :)))

• I would be Jerusha Abbott (though I doubt if you guys remember/know her.) the novel not the cartoon
    Why? Because she is ana amazing character and is loved by an amazing character.

• I would be cat woman. Because I like darkness.

• I'd want to be the dragonborn from skyrim. Being able to take dragons soul, shout people to death, fast travel, carry 400lbs of equipment, cast magic, use massive swords and just generally be awesome sounds like something I want

• I would be Rachel Berry from Glee :D

• Oh her, what is it you like about her?

• Um... right ok then... I don't think people would be sick of that programme yet but maybe some of the actors and actresses want to move on to other things.

• Thy probably do... I'd love to have 100 more seasons but it's not up to me..

• Carmelita fox, she's hot

What Guys Said 4

• I'd be Megatron. Former cybertronian political leader turned tyrant until Orian Pax was elected by the high council to be the next Prime. Greatest and strongest gladiator from the pits of Kaon. Commander-in-Chief of the Decepticon Army, and an eternal nemesis to Optimus Prime, my old friend. However the eternal destruction of the Autobots and running around galaxies causing needless war would get a bit old.

• i'd be one of the seven dwarves and f*ck Snowhite. Although i'd be Dopey because i don't like beards LOL

• This question is so tough for me I almost didn't answer. Even now I still can't x_x

• Batgirl cause she's cute