What do you think of redheads?

What do you think of gingers :O

0|0
4|19

Most Helpful Guy

• All natural hair colors are great in their own way.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Just met a neighbor who is a red head whith blue eyes. - gorgeous. As with every physical characteristic like that, there's variance to subjective opinion. I wouldn't make a blanket statement about all red head (sans something factual).

1|0
    0|0
  • natural redheads?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think redheads are very pretty
    i got red hair runs in my family I'm 3/4 Scots
    ancestry my late Uncle he had fire engine red
    hair i have some red in my hair

1|0
    0|0
  • As a whole, haven't found many natural red heads that were attractive. But my ex and current gf are naturals. I like em : )

1|0
    0|0
  • I love freckles, and red hair is nice too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red hair is my favorite. I'm auburn myself, though the red only comes out in sunlight or underneath a lamp. My beard is is more obviously reddish.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some chicks really pull it off. The semi gingers are really hot, the ones with light skin and light freckles and not so orange hair. I don't like dark freckles too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love redheads, they are awesome. I never get to see any though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Second favourite hair colour on a girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Turns me on for some reason. I like girls of all hair colours of course, but my favorites tend to be reds.

1|0
    0|0
  • Redheads?
    Love them. :-P

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh
    brunettes or brown all the way for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy as long as it's not all dryied out

1|0
    0|0
  • i find em sexy and with green eyes is and cute smile is best in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • In terms of what?

0|0
    0|0
    • Cute, cool, unattractive etc? :P

• Are actually me to overgeneralize people just by knowing their hair colour? Like any other group of people with the same hair colour, I think that you always will find that you have some redheads who are cute, some who are cool, and some who are unattractive.

• Love me some fire crotch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them very sexy. I mean, not all of them but just as many as any other hair color. There is something extra sexy about a hot ginger though. Yum.

1|0
    0|0
  • I noticed they have reddish pale skin complexion.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really think anything of them. Some are attractive and some are not, just like people with any other hair color.

1|0
    0|0
  • If your talking about girls I have no idea. If your talking about guys. It depends on the personallity.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they have uniqueness. They are a good subject got art. But when it comes to attractiveness, just like every one. some are cute some are not. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love redheads. Most of my crushes have been redheads, and my current boyfriend is a ginger as well, haha.

1|0
    0|0