Does anyone else have trouble getting into jeans?

because I do because they are so tight
any other girls have trouble getting into their jeans over their bum
comment answer or stories

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• As a male i have trouble with jeans fitting cause
    i have no ass and i fell awkward as hell in them
    my legs length is like 27- 28 inseam and around here
    I can only get 32 inseam and higher unless i order
    them online some place

• You do know you don't HAVE to wear tight jeans, right?

• Oh my God Becky, look at her butt.

What Girls Said 10

• I have this problem sometimes because my thighs are bigger. I could buy smaller jeans that would fit, because my waist is smaller, but I just can't get them past the thighs and hips haha. No problem with the bum though... haha

• Yeah I do most of the time it is because of my ass other times it is my hips or thighs but once I get past those the jeans are perfect fit lol I am pretty used to doing the dance now to help squeeze in them

• Oh the perks of being skinny😍

• Oh god yes. When I used to have PE, changing was hell, especially after we were swimming! I don't like wearing tight clothing very much anymore so its not really a problem. But You are not alone girl, Trust me lol

• no not really, unless I just went swimming. Perhaps you wear a too small size?

• no they are my size
      any other suggestions

• lol who down voted me? sensitive woman :P haha, perhaps your fat is mostly stored in your ass, htights, legs,... try exercising more to tone them and cut some fat

• I do... my butt is big according to my waist but at least there are bigger sizes :D

• i used until i change my brand of jeans to pants that high waist more

• depends on the size. once i got into a pair of jeans that were too small and i had to take a bath with them on to slip them off XD

• Lol all the time, it's either buy pants that are baggy in the legs and hips or do my Jean dance to get them past my butt

• I have muscular calves and struggle sometimes. Normally pants fit me loosely around my hips because I have to get a size up to accommodate my legs.