Am I the only one that finds it impossible to do a top knot hairstyle?

I can't get to do a top knot hairstyle and I do it all wrong. I have difficulty doing it and I watch so many videos on how to do it and I can't do it right and it ends up looking like a mess. Am I the only one that can't do a top knot hairstyle? Does anyone else find it difficult to do also?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't do a high bun or a low bun or a tight bun or a loose bun or a messy bun… I can't do any type of bun that ever existed haha. So you're not alone.
    I used to not be able to french braid, but I've learned how and gotten better by practicing, so in this case I think a lot of practice might help!

What Guys Said 1

• Well I have trouble doing it simply because I don't have enough hair to do it :(

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, it's super easy for me. But I'm also ready good at hair

• I cut my hair into a bob over the summer. So I can't do anything with it. :P

• Don't worry I used to be the worst at doing top knot. It just takes practice and you have to do it over and over. Do it slowly and make sure you have details. Also use a lot of bobby pins of they help.