So why does my haircut signify that I'm ugly?

Same goes for other girls with pixie crops. What's wrong with a short ’do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• What jerk said that you're ugly? Slap him/her in the face. I agree that pixie crops don't look great on all girls but I think it fits great with the rest of your look. You just gotta experiment with different looks. Are you happy with your look? - At least before you got that mean comment? If so then you're all good. What's important is for YOU to be happy with how you look. It's your body and your hair. Style it whichever way you want.

• Pixie cuts are ugly that's why? Makes you look like a guy, and they just annoy me for some reason.

• Most guys or some guys I am not sure which could claim that short hair on a girl makes her look as if she was a guy which is unacceptable from an attractiveness standpoint.

• If I wanted to date someone with short hair I'd date a man,

• depends how you pull out the pixxie cut. some girls look goegeous with it, some the opposite

• you look awesome and sexy

• It does not.

• I love girls with short hair. Fuck those bitches wit' dem long wires n' sheit.

• It looks good on you. It would look really stupid on a tall blonde girl.

• Short hair looks masculine on a girl, just like long hair looks feminine on a guy.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh darling it's just a thing a lot of teens do. I remember my teen pixie cut it was cute but it made me look mature for my age.

• I think it looks cute on you. Not everyone can pull it off.

• Nothing wrong with it at all. You look pretty with a short do!

• dis bish knows more English than i do... what's a pixie cut.

oh and i hate commiedearest