Can you wear Under Armor as casual wear?

I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of Under Armor , in case you don't , it's a sort of compression clothing that drives sweat out to the outermost layer of the fabric so you won't be Sweaty-McGee when you're doing something physical.
On a side note , it also happens to be what Tony Stark wears.

Now I'm just wondering... would it be a bit trashy if we wore it out of the gym or when we are just going to the shop for some milk?

Trashy or Trendy?

• Trendy
  • Trashy

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of my guy friends in college did it all the time. Athletes do it a lot.

• So... is it cool or is it a bit over the top like leggings on a guy?

• Sweet , gonna go buy myself one.
      MHO selected

• Nice

& thanks!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I honestly see a lot of people wearing it like the underarmor hoodies and sweat pants im quite sure, I say do what you are comfortable in. There are even underarmor backpacks and they look frickin sweet I say go for it

• I do it all the time now the question being is it trashy or trendy I'm not too sure but I wear it because its comfy as hell really all that matters

• I would say it's just a shirt. It's not a big deal.

• But they WRAP around your physique so nicely tho.

• Don't people think shirts that fit or as they say "too tight" is "ghey"?

• I don't pay attention to that kind of nonsense