What exactly should people wear to homecoming?

Casual? Formal? Dress? Pants? What?

For girls but I don't mind if you tell me what a guy should wear as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, is there a theme?
    I went freshman year with my friends and I wore a button up shirt and dress pants, but that's just me. don't know what anyone else does but I saw quite a few people that year dressed like that.

• No theme. Where the girls wearing dresses?

• No prob! Good luck!

• Aww, thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on the school. At my school it was required for girls to either wear a formal dress or pantsuit (I've only seen one girl wear the pantsuit and it was awful). Also no tennis shoes or jeans. That was the dress code for mine at least, I'm not sure how strict others are. I recommend a short (nothing below the knees) dress with flats. Every girl took their shoes off the second we got into the dance so it doesn't really matter what you wear, flats are just better to me in case you want to leave them on. Hope I helped :)

• girls a dress don't spend too much on it its just a couple hours, go to the mall, find something at like forever 21 or whatever I wouldn't go over $30 lol its not that important. and there's a homecoming every year. PROM is when you go all out.

• Wear whatever you want to wear as long as it isn't to revealing or anything plus it's just homecoming its not prom, I'm a junior and I'm thinking about going I might

• a pretty dress ♡

• people treat it like prom.
    gals wear dresses
    guys wear suits or button ups with trousers