What do guys think of girls with tattoos?

Just wondering what guys think about it :) Are they indifferent about it or is it attractive/unattractive? Explain your reasoning & what you like or dislike about tattoos on girls :)

Thanks in advance ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ink is the only thing that will turn a person off without you saying a word.

Around the world it means low class and if you look it became popular in the prison culture. In some countries you would not be permitted in. Many employers and my company will not hire or promote persons with ink, we deal with people around the world. The bible says not to do it. Jews were forced to have ink then killed.

Almost all prostitutes in Eastern Europe have ink on them that will display who owns their ass.

Can you think of any good reason to piss off 50% of the population. Your dream guy passes on you because he cannot bring you home to his mother and dare not let his friends or family chance at seeing your ink. He cannot take you to the corporate Christmas party because the ink will threaten his growth potential.

If you want to be poor all your life, ink up.

• Maybe your dream girl will pass you by... I would not let my job dictate who I can love.

What Guys Said 11

• No thanks. I have yet to see a tattoo and think 'she looks better with it'. Too me they are like spray painting on a beautiful picture. It can only hurt. I'm not a fan of little butterflies and crap on your ankle or whatever. I always associate tattoos with lower class and thats not the side of the pier I fish off of.

I know there are guys who like it but honestly - tattoo's are forever and more than 50% of people who have them past 30 wish they didn't. That little cartoon character you get when you are 18 is pretty darn stupid when you are 30.

Get a temporary one. At least you can wash it off.

• its a different day and age. a girl with tattoos could be so many different things, i can't even conjecture. i wouldn't say that all guys like them, as well.. there are the bible thumpers who think their bodys that poo and pee and bleed are 'vessels of god' but honestly, i dont think anything when i think of a girl with tatoo's. many do however think they're edgy.

my wife has a tattoo she got after we got together. other than being annoyed at the cost of the tattoo i have never once given a thought to it. but i'm weird i guess.

• I don't like tattoos. I prefer seeing natural skin and skin color. Don't want to caress and kiss ink-covered skin.

• It's going to depend on the person entirely. I find them very attractive.

• I love woman with tattoos. As long as they can be covered. (So nothing on the face, neck, hands). And coloured. Some black and white is OK.

• I la la love tattooed females. I find it pretty damn sexy... I follow loads of pages on Instagram that feature females with tattoos. Join and see how many likes they get...
    if you have some go on on there and show them off or feel free to send me some pics
    I will give an honest response. 8-)

• I've been planning to get this one tattoo for a few months now & it's very meaningful to me :) I'll tell you more about it when the process is done, lol :) Thanks for your input!

• Cool! Look forward to the update!
      You can kik me at:- podski111

in the meanwhile join instagram and I will tell you a few pages to follow that will put to sleep fears of them not being liked.

• I think having a little ink is sexy/playful/cute. But not like full body, too much of it doesn't work for me.

But it also depends on what the tattoo is, if its the name of one of her ex lovers - do not want to get into that, but other than that, some tattoos have meanings, which I find extremely attractive if a woman can explain what is it about and if she can relate to it.

• Not a fan of it

• Personally not saying tattoos are like a dealbreaker but a women's body is beautiful and a work of art in its own right and doesn't need any tattoos, I perfer the natural look.

• i think girls shoulden't use tattoos

• I've dated Asian girls with loads of ink before, it can look really sexy. I think with any tattoo the key is to make sure your happy with it, I mean make sure u know you love it. Find a tattoo artist with a long long waiting list, means they are good and see their stuff so you know they are competent in the style you want. But basically if you don't feel sexy with it, it may change how comfortable you are in the bedroom. some guys will like and some will say they don't, but if it gives you some more confidence, guys will pick up on that. But if you don't like it or it turns out lame you will really regret it. Ps no tramp stamps!! Go with something that speaks to you, that means something

What Girls Said 0