Puberty is awesome? what do ya think?

I just have to share this, i found a gager (what do you call a person who uses girls ask guys? meh) her names jeff-the-killer i think. i think she's around my age (i'm 14) and i searched her picture on face book and saw her pictures. i think she's legit but i saw a pic dating back a few years and it says it's her but i can't believe it.

What do u think? Did puberty do u good or nothing changed?
fc05.deviantart.net/.../..._deihina123-d7zdwkg.png

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn this is a bit stalkerish, don't you think?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 10 years from now , you'll look back to your teenage days and wish you did something else with it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, puberty is great but I think you're stalking on her. And then sharing it? Think twice before trying this again.

0|0
    0|0
  • puberty DESTROYED my image. i wish i could undo my puberty!!! i've vn posted a question about this shit!

0|0
    0|1
  • I Became more of a man with the beard I developed from puberty, and a handsome man at that!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure people hate getting periods and nocturnal emissions. Appearance is secondary compared to discomfort.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be a Tenor, BUT THEN I TOOK A PUBERTY TO THE KNEE. I miss being able to hit high notes without going into falsetto.
    And what you're doing it pretty creepy/obsessive.

0|0
    0|0
  • the creep horde is coming.
    leme see.. best is I tag the girl so she can think about how to deal with u.
    @Castielsgirl (yeah I turned a creep too whilst noticing that it's not her name but well I did it for a good cause)

0|0
    0|0
  • She's cute. Too bad she's crazy enough to like jeff the Killer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Puberty is awesome

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Uh I'm pretty sure you are @Jeff-the-killer

If you're not, this is really creepy.

If you are, this is really attention seeking.

0|2
    0|1
  • Yay, acne! So you're JeffKiller doing this for kicks I would assume.

1|0
    0|0