Do I need to cut my hair?

Life happened and haven't had a haircut in a while, but it recently dawned on me that it's getting pretty unruly (see picture). I don't exactly hate it though, so I have a dilemma. To cut or not to cut?

• Cut that hair you bum!
  • Keep it like this, you look good!
  • Grow it even longer!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Ummm... I hope that style was some kind of a joke or a dare... O. o Hahaha
    (probably was)

But the lenght... not really that long. Maybe if there was a picture without so much unnecessary product in your hair, I could actually give some helpful advice on the subject. :/

• Nope, no dare. O_o It mostly looks silly because it's so long. Funny enough I don't like how my hair falls down with nothing in it, at least when it has some length to it. Straight as an arrow and zero volume.

• In that case i'd cut it in shorter layers because that way it will appear to have more volume. My hair is also pin straight and very fine and looks fuller when shorter.

• Then this question is mute.
      Cut it. =)

• I personally like guys with longer hair, hence why I chose Vote C. But if you're one of those guys that gets annoyed when their hair is too long, I'd say cut it. If you'd like to do some experimenting and find out how you'd look with longer hair, let it grow! Whatever makes you more content at the end of the day is the right choice. :)

• Cut it if you wish. I only like long hair on certain men like Native Americans because it accentuates their cheekbones and because it's in the culture too keep it long plus it just grows like that. Also Metalheads.
    Not every style will flatter everyone, like some guys who look great bald.

• Haha god, i like your options 🙈 ahaha well if my answer helps and is valid, most women like men with short hair. I voted for A so cut your hair ya bum! (personally i like guys with short hair) but oh geez, keep the beard! 😏

• your hair look good

• You look good, but I think you would look good with hair cut too lol

• The sides look fine, the top looks too long. And to be honest however you're styling it is not really doing you any favours, sorry :(

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know, I think you should keep it. We're guys so we lose our hair so might as well experiment with long hair while you still have the chance.

• grow it longer and shave your beard

• My advice is refer to the "What girls said" section. As men we might be fine with a variety of hair styles but if the majority of women see it and think negatively probably time to cut it

• You dont need a haircut

• don't know do you need to cut your hair? : P