How do people perceive your style?

I get told I look like a biker chick a lot. I lean more towards the rocker side, but I am not a biker chick. haha

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Depends on the day.
    I've been told on different days that I look like a: jock; frat boy; and a lumberjack.

• anD ITS THE BEARD isn't IT, YOU WORE PLAID didn't YOU

• You're welcome :)

• what do they mean you like a frat boy

• Boring and lazy lol

• I've been told a lot of things, I'm not even sure
    what I should call my style.

Hipster, edgy, casual, sporty
    wild, punk and rebellious.

I don't really mind what other people think though
    as long as I find my own style to be stylish
    and good looking, then the opinion of others
    couldn't matter less.

I won't deny that it could be associated
    somewhat with some of the things they call it. ^.~

• Judge the wear I wear on my profile pic. I wear something like that on regular basis. I dont even know what kind of fashion I am in..

• @Torrie how tall are you?

• Almost 5'10.

• oh yeah!! i knew it judging by your pic you're around 5'9"-5'10". you must be curvy as well judging by your arms and your face (i'd put you around 160-165 lbs) so you're HOT xD

• I'm just me, but I tend to wear preppy or surfer brands. I'm not into any label though. I'm so beyond that narrow mindedness.

• I take you as a frst class Yuppie kind of girl by the way you talk to me

• The funny thing is, I'm from the ghetto. lol I went to a bad high school and lived n an even worse neighborhood. I speak proper until I get mad... grammar goes out the window when I'm pissed off and you can tell where I'm from. haha My style is rock, but I can see how people would assume I'm a biker chick. I wear a lost of black, vests, bandanas.. things like that.

• lol You can try.

• Will see

• Yea, I can see that. Denim jacket, dark hair a bit mysterious, but also see rocker in there. I'm not sure? You tell me?

• There are some outfits I put together, and I'm just like yup, I look like a biker. lol But I would marry my converse and laceup boots if I could. lol Idk... jock maybe, but I'm probably way off. haha

• Well, fitness junkie / introverted loner, so close enough, haha. A lot of it has to do with what you wear.

• Guy that wears sports shirts sometimes and funny tees other times and collar shirts other times and usually wears a hat.

• blood elf, hipster, dago, hayvan. I'm just a normal guy who likes sarcasm n shit

What Girls Said 14

• My style is really plain. 90% of the time I'm in a plain t shirt and jeans or sweat pants. When I dress up I tend to get that I look kinda punkish. I'm not sure why. I'm bad with fashion and that was the look I had throughout my teen years so it's kind of all I know haha.

• My wardrobe consists mostly of jeans, sweaters, scarves, flats/boots, and cardigans. My style is boring, but it's COMFORTABLE and that's the most important thing to me, haha
    I guess if I had to put a label on it I'd call it "bookish" haha

• I love scarves, flats, and boots. They're comfy and cute! haha I wear a lot of leggings because they're really comfortable.

• Oh yeah, leggings are awesome too. One of the reasons I love fall so much is because I can finally wear all my favourite articles of clothing!

• haha me too.

• Hmm lately I've been dressing pretty unusually vanilla, but people always get the impression I'm some super hippie based on my clothing... I just really like loose clothing in light fabrics, interesting textures and cool patterns haha. So basically I'm an Olsen twin. When I dress up I end up looking stuck-up or like I work at a hip, but professional office.

• During the summer- Bohemian/hippie, Winter and spring- I'm a laid back tomboy/punk, and fall I'm a girlie girl... I like to dress with the seasons. Winter and spring here are too cold to care about style.

• Yeah I also do the more rocker style. My stuff is more Claire Marshall. A lot if people say they like my clothes, but u don't care because I love them

• People think i'm a punk/rock chick with "teen angst" by how i dress, but my clothes are just to fit in the current world. Actually i'm quite sophisticated, and when people think i'm home listening to loud music, i'm actually playing chess or reading a book. Looks can be deceiving.

• Lots of black makes people think I'm edgy or something. I just like black.

• I wear mostly black too. People use to tell me I looked Gothic when I was younger, but I just like black also.

• People don't pay any attention to my style. Nothing I wear is particularly eye-catching. My clothing choices always fall in the range of casual. It varies from preppy casual to sporty casual. Some days I'll wear peasant tops and flats, other days I'll wear tank tops and Converse. No matter what I wear, though, it's always comfortable. Even if I'm wearing 5 inch heels, trust me, they're comfortable, otherwise I wouldn't be wearing them.

• No idea. I don't follow a specific style. I just wear whatever I like.

• I LOVE dressing up, doing my hair and putting on makeup.
    I've been told I look like a undercover hoe, i look like a bitch, stuck up, bratty looking and I look like I have fun on the weekends. Lol.

In reality all I do is watch anime and play video games and I only have like 3 friends XD

• girls always compliment me and ask where I go shopping

I dress really girly and trendy

• Classy, expensive with a certain level of sexy. That pretty much summarizes it. I'd rather look good than be comfortable, something a lot of women can't be asked to do.

• i have many styles. but most of the time i go edgy biker chick. i just like it but sometimes i go for the cute lolli.

to me it's either go simple and edgy or go extravagant and elegant/classy. they say i always overdress for every single thing.

• I don't really know I kind of have my own style Isome days I want to be edgy some days classy I like to dress different yesterday a girl told me omg I love your outfits like everyday I'm like omg what is she going to be wearing lol it made my day but yea I have my own style I get a lot of compliments on what I wear