Girls, why do you paint your nails?

Why do you paint your nails?

143

Most Helpful Girl

• I use painting my nails as a stress reliever. Plus I think it's pretty and seeing a bright color on my nails makes me happy.

What Girls Said 13

• i rarely paint my nails but the only reason i would do it might be because its fun and spice up my looks

• it's fun and pretty. i've decided to go to class dressed like a hobo today. but my nails look nice. so i feel better :)

• I don't know, I just love it. My favorite teacher always had perfect nails, and ever since then I've been obsessed. Also it just looks good. One of those details that just make you seem more out together

• 1. We love to take care of every part of our bodies. And painting nails is kind of a part of it.
    2. It's fun.
    3. It completes your outfit.
    4. Makes your hands look cuter/sexier.

• I don't wear any makeup so I paint my nails to make up for that. It lasts a decent amount of time and you can do some cool designs

• I can't have my nails painted because of my job :( but I ALWAYS do my toes... besides, I've got beautiful feet... why not draw attention to them?

• Because they're pwetty 😍they add color to your life and your outfit lol

• I don't paint my nails.

• I don't ever paint my nails. Too much time for nothing.

• because they look nicer that way :) it's cute and fun :DD

• I always paint my nails because it makes me feel girly.

• to be honest idek. Girls think its pretty and that boys like ot. I think it looks horrible when they chip off and its just so cheap looking. I never paint my nails and no one really cares aha.

• Bc I love it to try new color and designs

What Guys Said 3