How do guys feel about tall girls?

I'm 5'8 and I feel really uncomfortable when I'm taller than guys. When I wear heels, I'm just all legs and it doesn't help that I'm thin. No guys ever approach me and I think my height turns them off. Guys, do like tall girls? Is it okay to wear heals?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and yes. Even if you were seven feet tall.

You'd need 7" heels to be taller than me... just look for taller men if you wanna wear heels and are scared of being taller than a guy. But I bet (most of) the short guys would love you too.

What Guys Said 8

• 5'8" is not very tall. Guys love long legs, you know that. And if a guy has feelings towards you then he won't care if you're taller than him because he won't be thinking about that.

• I have a thing for taller women so it's OK by me and there is nothing wrong with being all legs.

• well you are under 18 so guys at your age are still growing taller while girls stop at 14-16, guys will keep growing till early 20's, so maybe at your age u are abit challenging for them, i'm 18yrs 5'10 or 5'11 so u are really close for me but u can still find 6foot+ easily not 2 mention a lot of guys are ok that the girl is at their height

• you should go and live in the netherlands lol, 5'8" is just barely average here for women. i am 6'7" :)

• I have no problem with girls being taller then me or wearing heels.

• To tell you the truth I love taller women than me. I'm also 5'8 I would date somebody my hight or taller than me. Don't worry you'll find a guy that loves you who you are and not your hight..

• 5'8" isn't that tall. I'm just 5'10" or so, but I'd be fine with that.

• I am taller than u, your height is great.. love a tall woman. Its ok to wear heals :)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's a problem... I'm 5'9 and proud of it... Heels will always make us feel even better :)