What do you prefer when you are watching movies Blu ray or Dvd? Or Maybe Digital HD? Or Maybe 3D?

Which do you prefer and why you chose what you chose

• Blu ray
  • Dvd
  • Digital HD
  • 3D

Most Helpful Guy

• DvD. 3D is a horrible fad which needs to die. HD and Blue ray are overpriced for such a small improvement in picture quality and storage capacity... also there is a shortage of really good stuff on them. So I'll stick with my DvDs for the moment.

What Girls Said 3

• I love our 3D TV, it's so cool. Usually we just watch BluRays though, sometimes in 3D but usually not.

• It depends. Cool movies, 3D. Scary movies, blurry and quiet cuz they scare the shit out of me.

• Blue ray :) 3D makes me kind of nauseous.

What Guys Said 3

• Blu ray all the way. Best hd experience. We have a good cheap store that rents out BR movies pretty cheap. DVD, that is obsolete now. Digital HD would be ok, but they always ruin it by charging premium prices to get maybe 720P. 3D is still gimmicky in my book.

• I don't have Blu-ray so I watch on DVD. I'm totally satisfied with it.

• When watching movies that are on TV I prefer HD, but when it comes to movies at the store it's DVD since their cheaper than blu-ray and I only have a DVD player.