Is Princess Kate Middleton's style cute?

im talking about the coats she wears, with the 2 parallel buttions half way down. i wanna know because i pretty much dress like that ( that coat style) and nobody else does so i really dont know what it looks like in peoples eyes. I LIKE IT! and no matter what im still gonna wear them but still, i wanna know.

www.dhresource.com/.../...ate-middleton-double.jpg

0|0
12|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I think pretty much everything about Kate is cute, pretty, classy and gorgeous. Including this outfit.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I like it. Very classy looking.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I have a an awful girl crush on her. I think she pulls off classy with sexy better than any other celebrity, today. She has the best wardrobe sense and great taste.

0|1
    0|0
    • I knowwww! I like to wear those kind of clothes too! Theyre so cute

• I know... Same here. Boy, if I could just be Prince William for one day... Ha, ha!

• I think her style suits her.. like pretty much everyone else said: very classy and elegant!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love kate:) I love how classy and feminine she is

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually think she looks like a well dressed 40 yo but I do like that coat

1|0
    0|0
  • yup its classy and elegant

0|0
    0|0
  • She has such a great sense of style and taste. All of her clothes are classy and elegant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think her style is cute and classy. I wish I could dress like her and have her body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a massive girl crush on her. she is just so damn gorgeous:)

0|0
    0|0
  • The one on the picture looks actually nice. Its not as colorful and ugly as usual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's classy and beautiful. I wish I could pull that off...

0|0
    0|0
  • Her coat is kind of cute but her hat looks dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love her style she is awesome!

0|0
    0|0