How do you like your music LOUD or quiet?

Loud or quiet pretty simple question here

• LOUD!(%!&%!*)@%!!!
  • quiet
Someone here downvoting all the people who like loud music, why is someone spiteful towards loud music listeners why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I play my music REALLY loud. I don't just want to hear it, I want to feel it... in every part of me.
    I want to experience the music with as many senses as possible.
    I turn it up when listening to earphones and when listening to on my computer... especially in my car.
    I have to occasionally remind myself to drive with the music off for a bit just to see if my car isn't making any funny noises I could be missing.

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 19

• Somewhere in between usually, and sometimes quiet. I don't like to play my music loud as I find it's harder to enjoy it that way. Plus I don't want to potentially damage my hearing.

• Loud music! Especially if it's dancing music. :) We will all start dancing. haha :)

"My neighbors listen to good music, even if they don't want to." - Some internet quote that relates to me completely lol

• Loud! Haha i want to make sure i can't hear anyone talking to me while i have music.. Music is my escaping place so music in the world is not my problem anymore 😊

p. s. After your update, i'm now awaiting for my down vote lol

• Yeah it was really weird I upvoted everyone who took part in answering this question and someone went through and downvoted all of them its really weird

• Who knows, maybe some trolls or something

• It depends on the song, lol. Some have to be listen to very loud and others are preferable quiet.

• LOUD. I love it loud.

• Loud actually

• Depends on the kind of music. Like if I'm listening to Marilyn Manson its super loud, but if I'm listening to muse then its better in the middle

• It depends on the mood I'm in. But typically I like loud music.

• Mostly it depends on the music & my mood. Some times loud other times soft.

• Very fuxkin loud. Especially when im driving.

• It depends... normally loud.

• Depents on my mood, sometimes i put it on really loud, but other times very quiet.

• When I'm in the car, I blast it so that I can sing along xD But when I am at home, I like it quiet because I am usually doing other things that require my attention :)

• VERY LOUD. I love rock music so it's going to be loud :D

• I like to blast mine.

• Loud music. When I'm listening to metal or heavy metal I like it loud like really loud. Because yeah I love head banging haha.

• Mann I blast my speakers day and night. My mama have to come and shut the hall door lol

• Loud especially rap or r n b

• I like loud music that is very like :)

What Guys Said 13

• Mostly quiet. Too old for the loud stuff. Don't need the high energy stuff any more. Don't need the loud music to get psyched for a night out partying. Every now and then I still crank it up, but not very often. Even back in the day I never liked music so loud that you had to literally shout in someone's ear to make them hear you. Some concerts were so loud that my ears were ringing for the next week. I have constant ringing in my ears now. Not worth it.

• Depends on the style of music. If it's something slow and soft such as "Ambient" then I prefer quiet because it's supposed to be relaxing. If I'm listening to something exciting such as "Electro", "Funk", something like that then I prefer loud because I wanna feel the beat so I can get it on to the music.

• It depends on the music, really. Some music just BEGS to be played obnoxiously loud, sorta like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

• All depends on my mood but generally not quiet but not quite loud either. Moderate is pretty much what I listen to. But I switch between the two extremes pretty regularly.

• Moderate. Sorry to disappoint u

• I was thinking about putting that option but then i'd have to change my description sorry bro

• Loud music is awesome, not ear piercing though. My favorite genres are pop and dubstep so they both tend to be energetic genres

• I like it loud but I live in a apartment so I can't play it loud without neighbors complaining, there is also a strict ordinance for that that's listed in my lease.

• I like each depending on the situations.

• depend on the music and mood.

• Neither.
    I like it loud enough so I can hear and enjoy it, but quiet enough so that it doesn't bother anyone.
    Unless I'm in the car with my mum, in which case, RUBBER SOUL BABYYY!

• Depends on the song.

• I like when it's so loud that the bass line will make your heart skip a beat or two. :D

• Music is ment for the background not really loud.