So I cut my hair off a year ago to donate to a foundation that makes wigs for people who have cancer. After I cut it off, I got a lot of compliments from others and so I kept my hair into the pixie cut. But now, I want to change it up and grow out my hair again. Any tips? I really need some. How long should it take? I'm at the 3 week mark after my haircut.
Tips for growing out my hair? How long will it take? I have extremely thick hair?
What Guys Said 1
just don't cut it. let it grow, that's all you can really do to grow it the natural healthy way.0
What Girls Said 1
- Stop using styling products.
- Use home-made hair masks like olive oil mixed with avocado or olive oil mixed with eggs (protein treatment)
- Eat foods high in protein.
- Use a wide toothed comb instead of using a paddle brush.
- Do scalp massages for 10-15 minutes every night before going to bed.
- Avoid washing it every day.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.