How pale am I do you think?

Am to pale, or not that pale?
I get called 'pale' and i wonder if i am very pale not pale or light in your opinions

thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Opinions on how pale or not pale you are will be biased based on the relative pigmentation of the opinion giver, and what is most common in their general area. You look like you have some Northern European in there somewhere, so you are going to be coming across as fairly pale to a lot of people. You are less pale than I am though, so to me you don't look pale at all :)

• What country is Northern europe? I am italitan :)

• Lots of Lombard influence in the north of Italy, and around Salerno, Capua and Benevento especially.

• Thank you stupid me haha

• You're fine. Red hair and blue eyes don't go with darker skin pigments. Not everyone looks better with a tan.

• Do you think i have red hair?

• And for what it's worth I wouldn't lie about that... I'd simply have not responded.

• Okay thank you:)

• A bit on the pale side but it's cool , I come from a tropical nation so can't say I have lots of experience telling people what is pale and what is tan lol

• I think you're right in between :)

• You look perfectly fine to me!

• your coloration is the exact opposite of mine

• you are just like a ghost

• Considering the fact that you live in sunny Italy, you're a little pale, but not ghost level. You're a fair amount of pale lol.

• very pale i guess

• Farley pale, just because it's not long passed summer. No signs of a tan

• U look like Rose from Titanic '-'

• Yeah, you're pale.

• Pale, but it suits your type of face! You look beautiful.

• You're quite pale like me. I like pale girls the most though, it isn't a bad thing.

• okay thank you for replying to me, I used to not mind as i was child but as i get older i think i would be more tanned

• You've. Got that controlled pale vampire look about you. Go on true blood. Ya look pretty.

• I do not understand this but thank you haha

• You've never watched true blood? Vampires? Werewolves? Witches? Fairys? Sex? It's like an adult twilight.

• Aw i understand yes i know what you mean now, sorry about that :)

• Your fairly pale but it compliments you i guess.

• You seem slightly paler than normal, but you still have nice skin.

• A little but not sickly pale

• You look tan...
    Not that good in my opinion. :P

• fairly pale

What Girls Said 11

• I dont think you are pale. not like Edward pale anyway. you look normal... nothing to worry about in my opinion... and you are pretty...

• You're light. I've seen much paler girls (myself included).

• You are fairly pale. But I wouldn't worry, I am too. Life doesn't end :)

• Very true:)

• :) It's not like you look unhealthy, you're just pale/light skinned. All I say is get foundation to suit your skin or a touch lighter. When you're as pale as us, 1 shade too pale our skin tones doesn't show up as obviously as 1 shade too dark.

• Thanks :)

• Very pale. You need a tan.

• Doesn't matter, you're absolute gorgeous

• You are pale but its not like it catches my attention immediately. It suits you very well and nobody cares if you're pale or not with your beauty

• Okay thank you for you reply :) I just would like to be tanned more i am from Italy and never was tan strange haha

• I know that feel. If you really wanna be more tanned then ou could try self-tanning cremes/mousses/sprays :)

• Yes! Actually I might try a spray tan it look better than me doing it i would not look good if i did it haha

• OH MY GOD GIMME YOUR BEAUTIFUL ALABASTER SKIN.

You're the best kind of pale.

• Your pale but it fits you

• you're normal XD you should see me lol

• Pale like casper.

• Really pale and thats sexy

• Ma anon cutie sure does know it ;3

• i think i look worse than i would with tan

• Believe me u look hot that way ,, its attractive , thats how i see it