Me, bras and padded bras. Where is the line between enhancing your figure and "cheating"/ "fooling" the guys? (with pictures)?

I have pictures with myself braless and 3 kinds of bra.
drive.google.com/.../edit?usp=sharing

I'm not really sure what could be considered "a nice bra that is enhancing my figure" and what could be perceived as fake boobs, and eventually disappointing the guy when he sees me naked...(well I think that any guy would feel disappointed after removing the super padded bra for the first time, but I'm not sure about the slightly padded bra).

Your opinions? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have absolutely NO problem with padded bras. They give you the best of both worlds. If you want to look chesty, you can wear a padded bra, but in the end, you have average to small boobs that are amazing if you ask me, because I like small perky boobs. Getting fake boobs just so you can wear a normal bra is not the answer.

What Guys Said 2

• This is easy... braless ;-) I'm a firm believer in sharing the beauty of hot little boobs!

However IF you have to wear a bra... don't go for the padded ones. You want a guy liking you for everything that you are. Plus, you might be missing out on guys who go crazy for small boobs and cos they walk right by you with either of the push ups

• I think you should only be going the normal bra.

Arms race to boobage just leads people into plastic surgery land.

• Arms race to boobage lol
      I care about the lack of cleavage with clothes than the lack of boobs when naked. maybe some padding and push up are still acceptable? :P

• Yup, you totally care about the boobage in clothing.
      The guys will care about the lack of boobage when they get you naked.
      If you care what the guys think, then go for the regular bra.
      Maybe you should do the super-padded to get the free drinks, and never complete with a guy, if he sets up a second date, wear none or regular bra and tell him he had beer googles :D

What Girls Said 5

• You should wear whatever bra you feel comfortable in. This whole 'fooling guys' thing is just dumb, the only reason girls go to the extremes they do in the first place is because of societal ideals of beauty influencing both them and the men in society, which makes men have unrealistic expectations of a woman's figure. Therefore, often to get any male attention girls have to do stuff like this... That's why it's just bullshit when guys go on about 'false advertisement'... like, it's because of them girls do it.

• i never wear bras that fool. i only wear bras that enhance my already nice boobs. yes i like my boobs, hope some chicas dont get all butthurt over that haha

• Looking at you I think the normal bra is best. But I get wanting your girls to look their best. So I would go with an unlined push up bra or a unlined Demi cup. I wouldn't do padding. Though due to nipple peaking through shirts you could do minimal lining just to prevent that :)

• hmmm I'm gonna research that :D very very good tip!

• Unlined means the sheer lace ones that you can see your nipples through, or thin fabric

• hmm thank you :) it sounds sexy ;)

• Um you know any guy who can't tell that you are wearing a very padded bra probably isn't too bright because fake old biddies move less than real big tits

• you should really just stick with your normal bra girl.