Am I too fat to wear a bikini?

I'm 4 ft 9 and 92-95 lbs depending on the time of day. I'm a 34B, my waist is 26.5 inches and my hips are 34.5 inches. I know I'm pretty chubby but is it okay for me to wear a bikini?

Links for photos: (the bikini I want to wear)
http://tinypic.com/r/30wvzmv/8
http://tinypic.com/r/2md2mp0/8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• You are totally fine girl. Where did you the idea that you could be fat? Come on. Be positive.

• I did report this as spamming cause your not fat

• You don't look fat.

• Perfect, nothing to worry about. :)

• you look fine. be confident

• Don't wear the nerd glasses with a bikini though !!

• You certainly aren't too fat in my book.
    Nice bikini!

• with a body like that if I was you I would go naked

• A picture is worth about 1,000^(10x) words.

What Girls Said 9

• What a ridiculous question.
    Umm, seriously? In what fucking distorted as world is 90lbs considered FAT? Wtf lol no, just no.
    -___________-
    I'm 4'11 130+lbs. I don't usually wear bikinis or 2 pieces, not because I'm too fat, but because I'm just shy.
    So who gives a flying FUCK? Seriously. If you're some skinny 90lb chick, or an ACTUALLY fat 200lb girl, wear whatever the fuck you please! You don't need anyone's "permission" to wear what you want (if you're a minor, maybe your parents, but most people don't). You don't need anyone's validation, approval, or permission. Wear what you want and stop letting other's control your thoughts, actions, and wardrobe. Learn to love yourself.

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/ogi4bq.jpg[/IMG]

• You don't look fat at all to me. It looks okay, but I think you need to put something with more color like @illusive_man said.

• Yeah... probably having a woman tell her would have been better than having I be slyly accused of being a pedophile and a rapist waiting to explode in a heinous crime.

• Lol, oh come on. Don't take things too seriously! I doubt that she really meant it!

• You are 92 fucking lbs of course you're not fat! You can totally pull off a bikini ^^ I wear them all the time and I'm like 130lbs XD

• Girl, you're skinny lol I remember when I was that exact size back in middle school. I wore bikinis fine, except I was a 28 AA, and more bottom heavy.

• no ur fine be happy with ur body!! ur not even close to being fat so dont feel sad or think u can't wear things because u think ur fat u r thin :)

• It looks fine.

• You look fine not fat.

• I know what you mean. You certainly have a bit of fat on your stomach, but it has nothing to do with wearing or not this bikini :) It is absolutely fine regardless you have that fat or not. :) Have a nice day.

• Um, in my thoughts, if you're 92-95 lbs, you're tiny. Wear a bikini.