Rate me one out of ten?

I've asked this before, but I got a new 'do (kind of) and I was wondering if I look better, now that I wear a wig that's realistic? No-one seemed to like my appearance when I had a pixie cut.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be discouraged, most girls can't pull off the pixie look. It's just not a very flattering look for most girls. Similar to how most guys can't pull off really long hair. I'm not going to give a number but I'd say you're above average. You've got nice eyes, good bone structure, you look cute. By the way cute is good.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sure you looked fine with your pixie cut, most importantly who cares what others think! If you liked that look you should totally go for it. Same for this one as well!

• Very sweet. And I love your hair. You got it on.

• Lots of hot European chicks you got this 8/10 :)

• Your face is okay but once again like EVERY girl does you are hiding your body so I don't know what to rate you. You could be a chubsters with a cute face for all I know. Why can't girls ever take a straight picture?

What Girls Said 1

• You look fine sweetie