What are some fashion styles that you can't stand in the opposite sex?

I hate the pants that sag below the butt on guys. I also don't like the black cargo pants that a lot of gothic people wear. My brother used to wear these all the time and they made him look weird.

Also, eyeliner on guys.

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand guys who wear really really tight skinny jeans.. Looks like there balls are going to explode in them.. It just looks really uncomfy 😐

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I do not really like that girls wear leggings as pants all the time or girls wearing yoga pants everywear. Also not a fan of crop tops, I have no need to see your whole stomach.

2|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much just uggz. They used to be a huge trend, and everyone would wear them at every time of the year, it felt like. No bueno.

1|1
    0|0
  • High waisted pants and shorts. Scene girls who wear those huge ass hats. Dumb. Basically any girl who dresses like "I'm so unique and stylish, look at me!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Hah, I was with a girl who had a really interesting taste in clothes, so many times I picked her up and we would go out I thought "Oh.. you're not changing first..." She was beautiful and it didn't bother me.

Favorite is the yoga pants, I would like to high five whoever invented them.

1|0
    0|0
  • High rise jeans, never liked the look of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • anything "scene" *shudders*

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like high waisted shorts. It just looks weird and kind of dumb.

1|1
    0|0
  • Leather pants, Boot cut trousers, Pullovers with hoods, Lace Bras dangling with a shirt on and loose pants which show butt cleavage are all a big turn off !!

0|0
    0|0
    • and yea the XXXXL black clothing and full face covering prevalent in some places !!

• wearing those doc martens with a flannel tied around your waist in mid summer and red lipstick. To me EVERYONE with red lipstick looks like an 80's prostitute. But that's none of my business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably High waisted shorts and pants

0|1
    0|0
  • I laugh so hard when I see a guy walking down the street with half his ass showing but he's clearly very uncomfortable because he has to walk funny to keep them from falling down past his ass. It looks so ridiculous and I just feel sorry for the poor dumbass. Where is his father to smack some sense into him?

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, I just realized you asked about the opposite sex. It has to be the muffin top thing. Some peope just shouldn't wear tight pants.

Oh, and super high heels or tall platforms shoes. They just look so trashy!

• *people

• I don't know if they're out of fashion at this point but ugg boots were the ugliest fucking fashion trend ever.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Saggy pants, snapbacks, dirty old sneakers, fedoras, wife beaters (only ok time to wear wife beaters is when it's too hot to wear anything else, and you can't go shirtless).

1|0
    0|0
  • Saggy pants, extemely tight skinny jeans, and wife-beaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't the opposite sex, but I fucking hate ugg boots. They're so fucking ugly. Why would you buy them

0|1
    0|0
  • Although I think leggings are incredibly comfortable, it bothers me when girls wear them as pants without pairing it with a long enough top to at least cover their ass. It just looks trashy on some girls.

2|0
    0|0
    • YES. Or the girls that wear super crazy patterned leggings with a short shirt.

You just can't wear leggings without a long enough shirt unless you are super model size. They are not flattering.

• Too tight jeans on men *vomits* or justin bieber style...

also stuff like this :

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5049a4df3470.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Fedoras, satchels, plaid shorts, "funny" t-shirts that just make you look like a 12 year old. Athletic socks with sandals, muscle tees, polo shirts, wearing athletic sneakers EVERYWHERE, and high-end (Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, etc) sneakers for that matter as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans and beanies when it's not cold out.
    RIDICULOUS.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super skinny jeans on guys yucky
    cdni.condenast.co.uk/.../...pr09_wen_b_592x888.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never liked it when men sag their pants, I actually get urges to pull their pants up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saggy pants.

0|0
    0|1
  • Super skinny jeans/ saggy jeans.
    Yuk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys that wear basketball shorts and basketball shoes, socks with sandals, sagging, and cargo pants.

0|1
    0|0