Is it alright if I'm the only one that thinks I look hot or attractive?

I rather feel good about myself even the girls don't like me.

Yes I'll be satisfied with myself . Im the hottest to me and feel that way when look in mirror. to honest and not rude when I look other guys around my area I think I have better looks and personality.

the other day some girl said she liked my purple jacket and that's a start.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• hahaha to the purple jacket.
    and as far as your self confidence goes, good for you. i am not that way. but if you're looking for advice for 'getting' girls, compliment them on something that isn't their boobs/ass/legs. like their eyes, or their shoes (bonus points if you can look at their face while gushing over their bag) but the hard part is not coming off as gay.

• its dark purple so still has work place rock star look but not loud so appriprate

• I don't know what you're talking about, you look adorable. A little stoned, but adorable lol.

It's extremely refreshing to see a guy happy with his looks. I can't stand guys complaining about their looks and that they'll never get a girlfriend. Have some faith in yourself guy, yeeshh.

• It's okay to think you're good looking. I wish I felt like that all the time haha. Sometimes if my hair falls just right that day (which is a rarity) I say "Hey there foxy mama!" and wink at myself...

Okay, not to that extent but, I do feel good when I look nice. You have to appreciate yourself sometimes.

• Sure... why not... =)

• You are good looking, but no offense, you sound a little full of yourself.

• to be honest you really look hot

What Guys Said 4

• Boner City, population: WhiteSteve

• FACT:

People see you as 20% more attractive than you think you are, according to one study.

• good thing you have confidence which i dont have

• I love you Studmuffin, I have all your music. You are the bestest, hottest guy in Michigan. I think the girls do like you because I was at The Palace of Auburn Hills last week & almost every girl was wearing a hat just like yours. And I hardly doubt it was because I was at the season premiere of "Amish Mafia"

I even overheard one girl saying to her friend. I wonder when that stud guy will be playing here!