I'm dating this really really cute guy and I find myself feeling like I'm not pretty enough and he deserves better.he doesn't know that I feel this way and he always tells me I'm cute but ...does he really like me,a unpretty girl? should I tell him how I feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget about it. If he didn't want to be with you, *he wouldn't be*. Obviously he likes you and wants to be with you because he is.

Everyone feels at one time or another that the person that they are with deserves better or can do better, it's normal. However, you need not feel that way because he chose you and you are obviously worth it to him or he wouldn't stick around.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't want to get this idea into his head or he might start believing it too.

What Girls Said 3

• You will seem insecure. Look at it this way, he could be paying attention to those girls but he's paying attention to you. My guy friends tell me over & over again that guys really do hate girls who aren't confident in themselvs.

• I think you just worrying to much or you don't have much self confidence

because if he didn't think you were pretty or wasn't attracted to you he wouldn't be with you

would he?

• well that's a real hard decision but if you feel that way then there's something going on there cause you shouldn't be feeling that way and if you do its cause it ain't meant to be