What do you think about a guy in a bikini?

Im a guy who wears womens bikinis every day because i find them comfy and love the feel. what do you think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im a guy and I love to wear woman's ballerina flats in a daily basis because they are comfy so more power to ya buddy. =:D

• glad to see someone else realises womens clothes are so comfy

• I have done too - glad im not the only one who enjoys them

• A lot of men do, is just we all still belive to be wrong, you be surprise, if we all came out at the same time dressed the opposite of tomgirls we be accepted pretty quick =:D

What Girls Said 3

• You have the right to wear whatever you want, though I'd personally not want my bf to wear a bikini.

• thanks thats nice to hear and well each to their own - my girlfreind openly buys me them

• I think guys in bikinis are sorta cute ;) I always thought that beach wear should be less covering, just so there could be a place where each sex could see something they like (sexually). Don't laugh, but what I mean by this is the custom for beach clothes for guys should be made speedos (or bikini bottom, if you like it), and for girls it should be required to go topless. 😂 So then, all the companies that sell beach wear could basically sell the same thing to everyone! So to answer your question, I think it's fine for a guy to wear a bikini, and I think everyone should realize that too. In fact, every guy should be made to wear a bikini bottom to the beach!(ok, exaggeration) Like I said before, if only we could go topless... :)

• weird is what I think. They aren't even comfortable.

What Guys Said 1

• I would call the police

• That's mean, and quite frankly, stupid and a waste of police time. In order of importance, lmao~ like he's not hurting anyone! Let him be himself.