I'm fat so I'm going to ask guys if they prefer slim women, then I'm going to get mad if guys say they do even though I asked the question?

And if I have small breasts I'm going to ask guys if they prefer large ones then I'm going to get butt hurt if they say they prefer large ones
No sarcasm here

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I prefer slim women. I prefer smaller breasts though. I also prefer for her to be a billionaire that refuses to sign a prenup. lol I prefer a lot of things, but it doesn't mean that I will throw away a good woman when I come across one.

Also when you say "no sarcasm here" Is that sarcasm? lol

What Guys Said 10

• so just venting?

• I love answering those kinds of questions and then being called an asshole when I say I don't find fat girls attractive.

• Haha, genius. I love this question.

• Okay, thanks for telling us your upcoming type or style of questions. I'll be ready.

• Personally I love me some meat on my woman and slap in a good personality and you're a keeper. Hey don't get all hung up on looks all it means is you haven't found the right guy yet so just put up with a few assholes and the right guy will eventually show up so stay strong. =:D

• I prefer a skinny girl with huge boobs. I'm kidding, I don't care about any of that, if im attracted to her face, she's good to me, and is friendly to everyone else who deserves it, she's good.

• I don't mind small breasts at all but you can lose the weight. Most guys that aren't fat don't like fat girls.

• I prefer very slim women, and small breasts.
    so you can get madd, but not butt-hurt.

• Are you a troll or just an idiot?

• Sounds like a bitter guy, almost.

What Girls Said 2

• Because it TOTALLY makes sense that girls can talk about what they're attracted to and what type of men they like (there's no problem in that) yet guys can't talk about what type of girls they like or say they don't like fat unhealthy girls without being called an asshole? #Feminism

• Welcome to GAG