I have a date, and I need outfit help!?

I'm a relatively new crossdresser (male to female), and I've met a great guy. He knows I'm a CD, and he'd like to go on a date with me as Stephanie.

I could use help because, while I've been on a number of dates, I've only ever been in guy mode. I'm excited to have a chance to express my feminine side, as well as see what it's like to be on a date on the other side of the table, if you will.

He's mentioned going to a nice restaurant and then possibly of for a cocktail afterwards. What should I wear? What would he want to see me in? I'm 5'7", 150 lbs., my hair (wig) is light brown, shoulder length, and a little wavy. Can you help please?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if it's a formal restaurant, I would recommend wearing a cute dress with maybe a jacket and high heels. It's important though that you are comfortable in whatever you wear so if you aren't used to wearing high heels, they may hurt your feet so you could wear a nice pair of flats or sandals instead or something like that. If you would rather not wear a dress, then perhaps a dark wash pair of jeans with a nice top and some jewelry.