Please rate me guys and girls?

i was just curious about what people would rate me based on looks from 1-10 (1 being worst - 10 being best)

im sorry if i offend people by posting this but im not the first one

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah come on now, seriously... I'll tell you what you are... an attention seeker. You know yourself that you're hot so why do you need to post this on here?

• im sorry i offended you

• I've seen ugly people posting plenty actually

• To be fair, maybe she doesn't know if she's hot or not. I don't know how much attention she actually does get but, maybe she wanted to know what people thought of her, online

What Guys Said 43

• I put my laptop on the floor and laid down on the carpet so I could actually see you and decided you are pretty. It was nice lying next to you. :)

• lol I don't know how that could be offensive but some people get bored and still feel the need to comment.. I don't know y
    Nyway XP
    I'd give you a 7-8 out of 10 really cute face. I obviously can't see the rest of your body but typically it doesn't matter to me I like the girl to have a pleasant face to look at

• if you're 5'8" or more 9/10
    if you're between 5'6"-5'8" then 5/10
    if you're under 5'6" only 1/10

choose your grade

• welp you're pretty but since I had to tilt my head 90 degrees that's gonna cost ya :D lol.

• I rate you -5 because your picture is tilted sideways and that's really annoying.

• O my gosh girl. Wow! Your so beautiful. I would rate you a 8.5 or a 9. Gee you're so pretty. :)

• Your picture is too small... need a better one to rate you.

• Sweet and pretty. I especially like your eyes.

• I rate you Kristin Bell!

• You don't offend anyone who isn't butthurt. Why should only average&less people be allowed to ask for rates. Everyone can be self conscious and in need of reassurance. That hypocrisy makes my eyes hurt.

I'd give you something between 7&8. Body plays a big role, but I guess a 8 for the face.

• You're definitely a 9.

• 8.5/10 you're very sexy :) you're so hot I even tilted my head side ways to get a better view of you.

• ooooo. Purti XD. I'll say 8.2/10.

• Damn what's with the explosion of rate me questions?

• You must already know, but you are very beautiful, solid 9 aesthetically, can't rate the body though but I'm sure you're just fine.

• You're pretty but unapproachable

• me rating you? not making any sense

• I agree a bit with the other guy, you know you are looking good so what is the use of knowing how people rate you? But I will rate you if you like... I would say 7,5

• i was bored and i realize the question annoys people so sorry about that.. thank you for the rate though :)

• there's no need to apologize!! next time you are bored send me a message ;-)

• you're pretty dont worry

• i will be non guy, if i give you, less then 7, so i think you are pretty, BUT please girls who said, not natural eyes" , signout..

• I WILL GIVE U A 9. U LOOK VERY BEAUTIFUL.

• a solid 6 from me

• Bout three fifty.

• then I realized his picture was a 30 foot monster from the pesazoic era (lol memory is a little spotty)

• haha am i a monster?

• Wanna marry meh?

• you're a 9

• You look like a bit thinner Kristen Bell

• For me you are 8 or 9 (can't decide), either number it's good. You're pretty I'm sure you already knew that haha.

• Omg why do girls do this... by the way y

• 9, very attractive, would buy you a pizza.

• 9 out of 10. You should model.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 9

• Can't see your body but your face is really pretty. 8.5

• you are very pretty, like 8.5 out of 10 ^^ Its kinda weird to have the picture twice tho XD

• perfect 10 :)

• Gorgeous! ♡♥♡♥♡

• 8.5, would've given u 9, but the pic is a sort of a close-up.

• 9.99999999

you couldn't get ten because you asked the question here :P

• well at least you don't post a pic where half your boobs are hanging out and your ass stretches your yoga pants... So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You know you're pretty so why still ask? Don't get enough attention from guys out there?

• 6 or a 7... pretty

• ... It shouldn't matter. It's confidence that makes you attractive; looks only last so long.