He is so Cute!

Ladies, how would you describe handsome? or cute?

.5 in eyes

1. In face

2. In body

3. In height

Add some detail and you may receive best answer!

Most Helpful Girl

• .5 Eyes - Guys with eye that are bright and stand out tend to be more handsome, like a bright green/blue with as compared to deep dark brownish eyes.

1 The Face - In the face Normally its the jaw-line that define cute or handsome, babyfaced boys (or so girls call them) always have a more roundished jaw-line compared to a straight-lined one.

2 Body - I'd have to say posture. Guys who with broad shoulders who can hold them up and not slouch are more handsome than the guys who cant. (: Muscles are irrelivant.

3 Heigth - Tall guys are always the best, but I'm short so unless your under 5'0 then your tall

[IMG] link

Heath Ledger in this picture is more of a cute baby-faced boy

[IMG] link

Micheal Cera is a perfect example of cute and baby-faced

Him compared to Matt Thiessen shown in the two photos below is the perfect match for comparison they both have similar but different facial qualities

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

Hoped that helped. (:

What Girls Said 3

• wow eyes that when the lock with urs it give ya little bit of shiver. green is always great and big wow.

face I love a man with alittle faical hair.

body a man that works out side and keeps his wieght in the range is great. I love a tan

hieght over 6 ft is great.

pts that's my boyfriend hehe

• Cute is in the face, for sure. It's usually a guy with a rounder face, pinchable cheeks, you know. Haha.

Handsome is generally a tall man with nice cheekbones. And nice hair has a lot to do with it as well.

• I usually like guys that are really tall like over 6'4 and who have blond hair. I also like bigger guys. Not like overweight, but I don't like guys that are really skinny either and I don't like guys who are really muscular. I also think that your personality can make you likable. A good sense of humor is a must for me. I like any guy that can make me laugh.

What Guys Said 0