Hmm, any way to make your hair thicker and 'healthier'?

Curious, and would love to know as well ^^'

Most Helpful Guy

• Amazingly, I just answered this about four hours ago, but here it is:

Some things you can do prior to styling that would help give you more to work with:

1. Use a volumizing shampoo. This will make sure that what hair you have to work with will stand up more.

2. Use Almond, Olive, or Coconut oil in a warm treatment the night prior to shampoo. Apply with cotton wool and leave in overnight. Then shampoo in the morning.

3. Increasing proteins in your diet will add nutrients your hair needs to grow, also adding a Vitamin A supplment into your diet helps too.

4. Give your hair a steam bath. This helps circulation of blood on your scalp, which assists with hair growth.

What Girls Said 3

• vitamin B, silica, vitamin E, omega 3's, good diet in general

• i've done a lot of different things to my hair. I found it looked thicker when it was Dark not Blond, Curly not straight and get a 'textured' cut instead of a blunt cut for more volume. Also I used African Hair food when wet - don't be afraid to oil your hair to a reasonable degree or use a finishing shine spray -- make sure its shining.

• Rogaine

What Guys Said 1

• feed it lots of vegetables