guys. What would you consider unattractive and attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality, attractive. Bad attitude, unattractive.

What Guys Said 5

• How can you possibly ask such an open question? =)

Attractive on what? Behavior, Looks, Language? There are just so many variable to be taken into account.

As for looks I personally like a firm body and the face has to be beautiful.Beautiful not in terms of topmodel style, it just has to fit the person at all. She has to have a nice smile and nice eyes. Her look must make me feel like "WOW"

As for behavior I think I'd go with general behavior rules, nothing special here...

The same with language. Her language would have to be 'educated' it shouldn't be such a bad slang language like it's commonly used in rap songs and stuff.

• For a woman my age - and I'm more than decade older than you it looks - I would have to say being obese and having what I judge as bad taste in music, movies, clothing, etc. could help me draw the opinion that someone is unattractive. To each, his own.

• attractive: kindness, intelligence, good personnality, sense of humour, not an "extreme" body or bodytype

unattractive: the contraries to the above (including piercings and tattoos, which are extreme)

• unattractive would be a girl that's too lose and her clothes look like they been put on after taken off for the 4th time in the same day. Aswell an attractive girl will have smooth hair and be clean and trimmed.

Matters on taste and what you look for. It be best to be blind so you don't have to worry about these things lol

• Attractive

Clothes: Skinny jeans

Shoes: High heels

Looks: Figure, Girls with pink nail polish, Girls with shiny lips

Unattractive

Looks: Pimples, Extreme makeup on the face

What Girls Said 1

• I consider myself unattractive.